Ruler is an app that is designed to help you measure things on your screen. Ruler is perfect for measuring the size of objects on your screen, or for measuring the distance between two points. With Ruler, you can quickly and easily get the exact measurements you need.
The technical specifications of the Ruler for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Ruler Andorid App Summary
Ruler was developed by velsof and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Ruler from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Ruler is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 622. The Ruler app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Ruler is Dec 27, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Ruler on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Ruler App Overview and Details
Carry your own simple, user-friendly and precise ruler everywhere with your phone!
Use this free ruler app to measure the length and breadth of small objects with your android phone. You need not carry a real scale with you always; now your phone can be used as a real scale itself.
Simple to use
1. Place the object on the screen of your device.
2. Adjust the object to the left of the screen as the origin.
3. Touch the screen to adjust the length line and read the length.
4. Touch the screen to adjust the breadth line and read the breadth.
1. Lightweight measurement app – Easy to use, light weight. No heavy resources required for the ruler app to function. It will least bother your RAM.
2. Multiple units – Not just a single unit, use this digital ruler for measuring dimensions in multiple units. Let it be millimeter, centimeter or inches, it works effectively to show the precise mensuration.
3. Measure in fraction or decimal – You can switch the ruler to measure the dimensions in fraction or decimal formats.
4. Multiple touches – Works perfectly to adjust both the scales when touched simultaneously.
5. Inch sub-division – To get a more precise measurement, you can select the sub-divisions from 1/2 inch, 1/4 inch, or 1/8 inch.
6. Browse the history – Browse the history to see all the previous measurements done using the ruler app.
7. Material design – To make it simple and easy to use, we have used the material design which is combined with two themes; Dark Theme and Light theme.
8. Dark theme – The dark theme helps the user to work at the night without stressing the eyes. It works more beautifully on phones with AMOLED screens.
If you are having any issue using this app or need any assistance, you can contact us using the undersigned details. Please do not forget to support our work by leaving us a review.
Copyright © 2016 Velocity Software Solutions PVT LTD. All rights reserved.
Features of Ruler for PC
How To Install & Download Ruler For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Ruler for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Ruler.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Ruler on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Ruler and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Ruler on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Ruler On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 27, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ruler?
Ruler is an application that helps you measure objects on your screen. It is an essential tool for web designers, developers and anyone who needs to measure something on their screen. Ruler is easy to use and has a simple, clean interface.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Ruler on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Ruler to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ruler and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ruler. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ruler.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.