SA Contacts is an iPhone app that helps you keep track of your contacts and their contact information. With SA Contacts, you can easily find contact information, call or email contacts, and add new contacts. SA Contacts also supports iCloud and Google contacts.
So, you want to download the SA Contacts for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
SA Contacts Andorid App Summary
The SA Contacts is listed under the Business category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the SA Contacts is samapp. The current version of SA Contacts is 2.8.19 with a total user count of 38232 and an overall user rating of 4.4.
Mar 4, 2022 was the last date the SA Contacts was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download SA Contacts For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the SA Contacts on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the SA Contacts to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for SA Contacts. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the SA Contacts on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the SA Contacts on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|SA Contacts On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Mar 4, 2022
|Get it On:
SA Contacts App Overview and Details
SA Contacts is the best way to transfer contacts to and from your phone! No other app lets you so easily control your phone’s most valuable data:
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. Sends all of your contacts to you from your phone in a convenient zip file by email, SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. You don’t need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. The export file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box. It couldn’t be easier.
5. You can print a hardcopy of your phone contacts.
6. You can now export phone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
7. You can also import contacts from an Excel file that has been exported from Outlook to your phone.
8. You can now export/import phone contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
9. All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
10. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
11. You can remove all phone contacts or groups before importing your organized contacts.
12. Support 10,000+ contact entries.
13. All column headers and labels in the Excel file are localized.
14. Export an Excel file with all photos included – this makes the contacts in your spreadsheet look better.
15. You can password protect your export file.
16. Export/Import contacts to/from a VCF file.
17. Schedule backup. The app can backup all contacts to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive and Box automatically.
Tutorial videos on youtube is now available (KEYWORD: “samyuapp”).
Email: [email protected]
Features of SA Contacts for PC
1. Transfer contacts between phone and computer.
2. Export contacts to a zip file.
3. Import contacts from a zip file.
4. Export contacts to an Excel file.
5. Import contacts from an Excel file.
6. Export contacts to a Gmail CSV-format file.
7. Import contacts from a Gmail CSV-format file.
8. Export contacts to a VCF file.
9. Import contacts from a VCF file.
10. Organize contacts into groups.
Whats New In this SA Contacts?
1. Fixed known bugs.
SA Contacts is a great app for keeping your contacts organized and easily accessible. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it perfect for managing your contacts. The app is definitely worth downloading and using on a regular basis.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the SA Contacts on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This SA Contacts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SA Contacts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SA Contacts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SA Contacts.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.