Salah, or prayer, is one of the most important aspects of Islam. It is the second of the five pillars of Islam, and it is the first pillar that is mentioned in the Qur’an. Prayer is a way for Muslims to connect with Allah, and it is also a way to show submission to Him. In this guide, we will discuss the basics of prayer, including how to perform it and what to say. We will also discuss the importance of prayer and how it can help you grow closer to Allah.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Salah Guide for New Muslims for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Salah Guide for New Muslims On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Llama Face Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Dec 27, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Salah Guide for New Muslims Andorid App Summary
The Salah Guide for New Muslims was developed by the popular developer agency named Llama Face Apps. They have the Salah Guide for New Muslims in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.11, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 18308 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Salah Guide for New Muslims latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 27, 2018 was the last date the Salah Guide for New Muslims was updated with new features. If you want to use the Salah Guide for New Muslims on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Salah Guide for New Muslims using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Salah Guide for New Muslims For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Salah Guide for New Muslims using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Salah Guide for New Muslims on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Salah Guide for New Muslims here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Salah Guide for New Muslims for PC
– A step-by-step guide for each prayer with pictures and videos
– Arabic spoken words highlighted
– Audio clips to help with the pronunciation
– Translation into English to understand the meaning
– Ability to focus on specific sections of each prayer
– Ability to bookmark specific sections for later review
– Share specific sections of the prayer with others
– Comments and feedback section
Salah Guide for New Muslims App Overview and Details
This app is a beginners guide to performing the Islamic prayers.
A step-by-step guide for each prayer with :
– postures and actions
– Arabic spoken words highlighted
– audio clips to help with the pronunciation
– translation into English to understand the meaning.
Each prayer is broken down into sections that can be expanded and collapsed to make it easier to follow and navigate. If certain sections are already known they can be kept closed allowing the user to focus on the sections still to be learned.
Any comments and feedback please email: [email protected]
Whats New In this Salah Guide for New Muslims?
★ NEW Improved and smoother transitions between pages.
★ NEW Can now swipe screen to move between pages.
★ NEW Share page: send app link to friends using WhatsApp, Facebook, Email, Text and more.
★ Updated: About page now includes link to Facebook page.
★ Correction: In Qiyam, additional surah not said in rakah 3 & 4 only in rakat 1 & 2.
This application has been a helpful guide in learning about the basics of Salah for new Muslims. It has outlined the importance of prayer and provided a guide on how to perform it correctly. I pray that this application will continue to be a valuable resource for new Muslims as they learn about and begin to practice this important part of their faith.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Salah Guide for New Muslims of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Salah Guide for New Muslims to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Salah Guide for New Muslims and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Salah Guide for New Muslims. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Salah Guide for New Muslims.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.