WorryTree is a powerful anxiety relief and cognitive behavioral therapy diary app that can help you manage your anxiety and stress. The app offers a wide range of features, including a daily mood tracker, worry journal, and CBT exercises. WorryTree also allows you to connect with other users for support and motivation.
This article is all about helping you get to know the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary For PC Windows 10/8/7
- WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary Andorid App Summary
- Features of WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary for PC
- WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary?
How To Install & Download WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary Andorid App Summary
Under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store, WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary has over 58779 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. WorryTree has developed the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.5.05.
Until this latest version, WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Feb 11, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Health & Fitness
|Feb 11, 2022
|Get it On:
Features of WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary for PC
people who have experienced anxiety and worry first hand
WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary App Overview and Details
AS FEATURED IN THE NHS APP LIBRARY
WorryTree helps you log, manage and problem solve your worries and anxiety. The app uses proven techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), thought diaries and gratitude journals into one simple yet profoundly helpful self-help app.
We’ve created a very simple, easy to use and practical app that will support and help you manage your anxiety, stress and worry.
WorryTree helps you:
• Plan to deal with your worries and anxiety
• Become more mindful of your thoughts and the causes of your worry
• Find relief for your anxiety and stress
• Find in-the-moment distractions to help you cope
• Practice gratitude and remember what makes you happy
WorryTree was built by worriers, for worriers. We wanted to help other people who suffer from similar excessive worry and generalised anxiety.
WorryTree is for you if:
• You’re looking for a practical and easy to use app to manage your worries and anxiety
• You want to be able to make a plan for dealing with a situation you’re worrying about
• You struggle to remember what helps you to feel calm when you’re feeling anxious
• You’re committed to changing your thought habits for the benefit of your mental health
WorryTree works like a guided journal for you to track your thoughts and emotions, manage your worries, encourage self-reflection, and ultimately improve your mental health.
WorryTree is not:
• A substitute for professional mental health care, it’s designed to work alongside it
• A complex app with lots of layers and clever algorithms – we’ve designed it to be very simple so that it’s easy to use when you’re feeling anxious or panicky
• A magician – Real habit change and mental health improvements will only happen if you commit to regularly catching, recording and problem solving your worries, but we’ll do our best to support you
• Built by a faceless app development company – we’re a family-run UK business created by anxiety sufferers with a genuine wish to help others who struggle with worry find some relief
What our users say
“This app is so simple, wonderful and functional at the same time. When I am worrying about something, I just write it on this app, and then I feel much better.”
**If you love WorryTree then you’ll love subscribing to WorryTree Plus too!**
“One day at a time. This app came along just after I found out that my worry box app no longer existed… Then came along this wonderful CBT tool which I will be using for years to come, repetitively.”
Subscription, Pricing & Terms
Your subscription to WorryTree Plus enables us to keep the basic version of WorryTree free forever for people who can’t afford to pay. It also allows us to invest more money into improving WorryTree for all of our users and to keep our app advertising free, so it’s always this simple to use.
After you choose either our monthly or annual subscription plan and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit or debit card via your Google Play Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase. You can read our Terms and Conditions in full at https://worry-tree.com/terms-conditions.
Disclaimer – Please Read
WorryTree is not a substitute for professional mental health care, therapy or advice. If you’re worried about any aspect of your mental health, or someone else’s, you should always approach a professional.
Whats New In this WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary?
Thanks for using WorryTree! In this update: As well as some bug fixes, there are a few behind-the-scenes changes, so please update now to make sure WorryTree is working smoothly on your device.
For any issues with this new update please email us at [email protected]. We love hearing your feedback and ideas!
Overall, the WorryTree application is a great way to keep track of your anxiety and work through it using CBT. The app is easy to use and really helps to keep you accountable. The community aspect is great too, as it allows you to connect with other people who are also working through their anxiety. I highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking for a way to better manage their anxiety.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WorryTree: Anxiety Relief & CBT Diary.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.