Drilling engineering is a field of engineering that deals with the design and application of drilling rigs and associated equipment. Drilling engineers are responsible for designing the drilling program, organizing the drilling crew, and ensuring the safety of the crew and the environment. Drilling engineers also manage the drilling mud, which is used to cool and lubricate the drill bit, and to dispose of the cuttings.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Drilling Engineering for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|Drilling Engineering On Your PC
|Pertamina Drilling UTC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Mar 23, 2017
|Get it On:
Drilling Engineering Andorid App Summary
The Drilling Engineering was developed by the popular developer agency named Pertamina Drilling UTC. They have the Drilling Engineering in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 73257 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Drilling Engineering latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 23, 2017 was the last date the Drilling Engineering was updated with new features. If you want to use the Drilling Engineering on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Drilling Engineering using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Drilling Engineering For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Drilling Engineering using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Drilling Engineering on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Drilling Engineering here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Drilling Engineering for PC
1. Petroleum Unit Conversion
2. Drilling Calculator
3. Cementing Formulas
4. API Tubular Data
5. Stuck Pipe Problem Identification
6. Well Control Kill Sheet
7. Drill String Design
8. Drill Pipe Database
9. Casing/Tubing Database
10. Wellbore Geometry
Drilling Engineering App Overview and Details
“Drilling Engineering” mobile application is provided by Drilling UTC of Pertamina for anyone who works and or engaged in oil and gas activity, particularly in planning and drilling operations. “Drilling Engineering” mobile application include:
1. Petroleum Unit Conversion to convert the units are often used in drilling operations, including the Temperature, Pressure, Density, depth and other parameters.
2. Drilling Calculator consists of approximately 90 base drilling calculations, both in drilling operations and design.
3. Cementing formulas.
4. API Tubular Data provides tubular data base such as casing, tubing, and drill pipe, give a quick access to pipe dimension and strength.
5. Stuck Pipe Problem Identification is based on Texas Drilling Associates Stuck pipe logics. Analyze the cause of stuck pipe, could be occurred because of Pack-off/bridge, Wellbore Geometry and Differential Sticking.
6. Well Control Kill Sheet is an IADC based calculation to stop the flow of an influx from formation using wait and weight method.
Whats New In this Drilling Engineering?
– New Formulas (Cementing and others),
– New Themes,
– Performance improvement.
Drilling engineering is a field of engineering that deals with the design, construction, and operation of drilling rigs and wells for the exploration and production of oil and gas. It is a challenging and rewarding field, and those who are successful in it can expect to have long and rewarding careers.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Drilling Engineering of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Drilling Engineering to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Drilling Engineering and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Drilling Engineering. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Drilling Engineering.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.