The e-Museum is a virtual museum that allows users to explore museums around the world without leaving their home. The e-Museum contains a virtual tour of each museum, as well as a collection of exhibits from each museum.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the e-Museum For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
e-Museum App Overview and Details
e-Museum App Overview and Details
The app provides interactive viewing of Japan’s designated National Treasures and Important Cultural Properties in the collections of four national museums and one research institute, allowing users to tap, scroll, and zoom through each work of art in brilliant color and detail.
Download & Install e-Museum For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the e-Museum on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the e-Museum on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired e-Museum result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the e-Museum will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the e-Museum with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the e-Museum on your PC.
|App Name:||e-Museum On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
e-Museum Andorid App Summary
独立行政法人国立文化財機構 is the developer of this e-Museum application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 215873+ users of this app. The e-Museum app rating is currently 2.0.0.
It was last updated on Oct 26, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of e-Museum for PC
– View designated National Treasures and Important Cultural Properties in brilliant color and detail
– Tap, scroll, and zoom through each work of art
– Interactive viewing
Whats New In this e-Museum?
The e-Museum application provides an online platform for museums to share their collections and exhibitions with the public. It is a valuable resource for museum enthusiasts and researchers alike. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about museums and their collections. I highly recommend the e-Museum application for anyone interested in museums and their collections.
This concludes our article on e-Museum Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or e-Museum for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This e-Museum to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for e-Museum and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the e-Museum. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the e-Museum.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.