EMDEX is an annual reference book that provides current information on the environmental effects of drugs. The book includes tables of environmental properties and degradation pathways for substances, as well as a comprehensive review of environmental fate data.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EMDEX for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install EMDEX For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EMDEX for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EMDEX.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EMDEX on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EMDEX and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EMDEX on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EMDEX On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EMDEX Mobile Library|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
EMDEX Andorid App Summary
The EMDEX was developed by the popular developer agency named EMDEX Mobile Library. They have the EMDEX in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.5.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 78424 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With EMDEX latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 27, 2021 was the last date the EMDEX was updated with new features. If you want to use the EMDEX on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the EMDEX using the emulator later on.
EMDEX App Overview and Details
EMDEX (Essential Medicines Index) is Nigeria’s trusted source for drug and therapeutic information published since 1991. Based on both the WHO Model Formulary and Nigeria’s Essential Drugs List, EMDEX is unique to Nigeria as it also details over 15000 drug products approved for use in the country.
This Free version of EMDEX App has several unique functionalities, practice resources & tools including:
1. Free CPD/CME program powered by mdBriefCase Group Inc.
2. EMDEX RapidRx – Drug Therapy Management Newsletter
3. Indication Index, etc.
EMDEX is for healthcare professionals only.
Drugs details (Indications, Dosage & administrations, Contraindications, Precautions & warnings, Pharmacovigilance, Adverse effects, Advice to patients, Nursing action, Drug product descriptions & Pack sizes)
Search Drugs (Search by Brand name, Generic name or Condition)
Drugs by Generics (A-Z generics)
Drugs by Classes
Drugs by Indication
Favourite Drugs (Bookmark any brand names)
RapidRx (Drug therapy management newsletter)
Feedback (Can directly post your valuable suggestion, advice & comments)
EMDEX Mobile Drug Reference & Therapeutic Notes is to be used only as a reference aid and educational purpose and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is neither intended to be a substitute for the exercise of professional judgment and should not be relied upon solely for final treatment decisions.
The clinical information contained in the App is intended as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the knowledge, expertise, skill, and judgment of physicians, pharmacists, nurses, or other healthcare professionals involved in patient care.
We used reliable & authentic data sources and company literatures. Although great effort has been made in compiling and checking the information contained in this apps to ensure that it is accurate, the publisher, the authors, editors and their servants or agents shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the continued currency of the information or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this website whether arising from negligence or otherwise howsoever, or for any consequences arising there from.
A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY REACHING ANY MEDICAL JUDGMENT, AND FOR ANY RESULTING DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY USE OF THE CONTENT BY SUCH MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. BY USE OF THIS APPS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS APPS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND OTHER ERRORS.
Features of EMDEX for PC
liable for any injury, loss or damage which may be suffered by any person, through the use of this apps.
1. The app is free to download and includes CPD/CME accredited content.
2. It includes the EMDEX RapidRx – Drug Therapy Management Newsletter.
3. It has an Indication Index.
4. The app is designed for healthcare professionals only.
5. It includes Drugs details (Indications, Dosage & administrations, Contraindications, Precautions & warnings, Pharmacovigilance, Adverse effects, Advice to patients, Nursing action, Drug product descriptions & Pack sizes).
6. It has a Search Drugs function (by Brand name, Generic name or Condition).
7. It includes Drugs by Generics (A-Z generics).
8. It has Drugs by Classes.
9. It has Drugs by Indication.
10. It allows users to bookmark their favourite drugs.
Whats New In this EMDEX?
EMDEX is an essential tool for healthcare professionals and researchers looking for comprehensive information on prescription drugs and their interactions. The app provides near real-time information on drug approvals, recalls, and safety alerts from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as well as comprehensive information on drug interactions from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EMDEX of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This EMDEX to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EMDEX and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the EMDEX. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EMDEX.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.