Excavator Simulator 3D: Sandbox is an upcoming game for iOS and Android that allows players to operate a construction excavator. The game is a sandbox game, which means that players are free to roam around the environment and construct anything they want. The game features realistic physics and a wide variety of construction materials, including dirt, rocks, concrete, and metal.
The latest Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand Andorid App Summary
Jansen Games has developed the Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand has got over 676905+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 2.4
The latest update of Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand is Dec 13, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand App Overview and Details
Welcome to the sand edition of Excavator Simulator 3D!
In this version of Excavator Simulator 3D you’ll learn the skills you need to operate an excavator with a trailer attached properly. In realistic situations you have to unload the bucket of your excavator into the trailer, after you have unloaded your bucket, you have to drive the trailer into the unloading place. When you are arrived at the unloading place, the trailer will unload and you will finish the level. Try not to hit object such as trees, and other obstacles. When you do that, you will fail the level. In the previous version of Excavator Simulator 3D you have already experienced the steering of an wheeled excavator. That skill is really necessary in order to drive properly with an excavator with and trailer attached!
Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand features:
– A lot of very realistic animations
– Realistic physics
– Time system
– Google Play Games
– Realistic environment
– 15 challenging levels
– Realistic vehicles
This Excavator Simulator 3D sand edition is special made for people who work, or like to work with such machinery. If you want to stay up-to-date then you have to follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JansenGames
Features of Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand for PC
– Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand features realistic animations and physics.
– In order to pass each level, you must unload your excavator’s bucket into the attached trailer and drive to the unloading place.
– Be careful not to hit obstacles on the way, as you will fail the level if you do.
– Stay up-to-date on Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand by following us on Twitter and Facebook.
Install “Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jansen Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 13, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand?
Added a function to skip a level
I really enjoyed playing Excavator Simulator 3D. The controls are easy to learn and the graphics are great. It’s a lot of fun to play and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in simulators. The only thing I would like to see in future versions is more variety in the environments. Other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about the game. Thanks for creating a great simulator!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Excavator Simulator 3D: Sand.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.