At Faveo Helpdesk, we are building a community of experts who can help you with your technical support needs. Whether you are looking for help with a specific issue or just want to learn more about how to use Helpdesk, our community is the place for you.
Our community is made up of people from all backgrounds and experience levels. We have experts who can help you with everything from setting up your Helpdesk account to troubleshooting complex issues. We also have a wealth of resources, including tutorials, articles, and how-to videos.
If you are looking for help with your technical support needs, our community is the place for you. Join us today and start learning and networking with other experts
So, you want to download the Faveo Helpdesk Community for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Faveo Helpdesk Community Andorid App Summary
The Faveo Helpdesk Community is listed under the Business category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Faveo Helpdesk Community is Ladybird Web Solution Pvt Ltd. The current version of Faveo Helpdesk Community is 1.8.3 with a total user count of 1577 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Aug 23, 2018 was the last date the Faveo Helpdesk Community was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Faveo Helpdesk Community For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Faveo Helpdesk Community on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Faveo Helpdesk Community to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Faveo Helpdesk Community. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Faveo Helpdesk Community on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Faveo Helpdesk Community on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Faveo Helpdesk Community On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ladybird Web Solution Pvt Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Faveo Helpdesk Community App Overview and Details
To use this application please sign up on www.faveohelpdesk.com This android application will work with Faveo Helpdesk Community Edition web based application.
Headquartered in Bangalore, Faveo HELPDESK provides Businesses with an automated Helpdesk system to manage customer support.
The word Faveo comes from Latin which means to be favourable. Which truly highlights vision and the scope as well as the functionality of the product that Faveo is. It is specifically designed to cater the needs of startups and SME’s empowering them with state of art, ticket based support system. In today’s competitive startup scenario customer retention is one of the major challenges. Handling client query diligently is all the difference between retaining or losing a long lasting relationship. The company is driven with passion of providing tools for managing consumer queries for strategic insights and helping companies take those decisive decisions.
Faveo can also be customised according to requirement and we do undertake such request.
Faveo is designed & developed by Ladybird Web Solution Pvt Ltd, and launched in October 2015.
Checkout the knowledge based and our Video channel to learn how to use Faveo and this mobile app.
Features of Faveo Helpdesk Community for PC
1. Use this application to sign in to Faveo Helpdesk Community Edition web based application.
2. The android application will work with Faveo Helpdesk Community Edition web based application.
3. Faveo comes from Latin which means to be favourable.
4. The company is driven with passion of providing tools for managing consumer queries for strategic insights.
5. Faveo can also be customised according to requirement.
6. The word Faveo is specifically designed to cater the needs of startups and SME’s empowering them with state of art, ticket based support system.
7. In today’s competitive startup scenario customer retention is one of the major challenges.
8. Handling client query diligently is all the difference between retaining or losing a long lasting relationship.
9. The company is driven with passion of providing tools for managing consumer queries for strategic insights and helping companies take those decisive decisions.
10. Faveo is designed & developed by Ladybird Web Solution Pvt Ltd, and launched in October 2015.
Whats New In this Faveo Helpdesk Community?
* Changed App Design.
* New Features Added.
* Bug Fixes.
* This version of the app works with latest version of the community edition web app version 1.10 and higher.
After thoroughly testing Faveo Helpdesk Community, we have found it to be an excellent helpdesk solution. It is easy to use and has all the features we need to support our customers. The community aspect is a great addition, as it allows us to get help and advice from other users. We would highly recommend Faveo Helpdesk Community to anyone looking for a great helpdesk solution.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Faveo Helpdesk Community on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Faveo Helpdesk Community to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Faveo Helpdesk Community and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Faveo Helpdesk Community. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Faveo Helpdesk Community.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.