There’s a reason why the number five is often associated with luck. It’s because the number five is a symbol of balance and harmony. In numerology, the number five is associated with the five elements: earth, air, water, fire, and spirit. When these elements are in balance, the result is harmony and good luck.
The number five is also associated with the five senses: sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. When these senses are in balance, the result is a well-rounded and harmonious life.
The number five is also associated with the five Platonic solids: the tetrahedron, the hexahedron, the octahedron, the dodeca
This article is all about helping you get to know the Fives for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Fives For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Fives for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Fives.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Fives on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Fives and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Fives on your computer right away.
|Fives On Your PC
|Higher Bar, LLC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Nov 2, 2017
|Get it On:
Fives Andorid App Summary
The Fives was developed by the popular developer agency named Higher Bar, LLC. They have the Fives in the Puzzle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.7.10, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 904859 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Fives latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 2, 2017 was the last date the Fives was updated with new features. If you want to use the Fives on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Fives using the emulator later on.
Fives App Overview and Details
Fives is a deceptively simple puzzle game where you match similar numbers. You can combine twos and threes, but not twos and twos, or threes and threes!
– Multiple game board sizes (including Expert Mode)
– Timed Mode for quick scoring games
– Undo your last move!
– Randomize the next piece
– Google Play Games integration to compare scores with your circles, and those across the world, as well as sync your scores and progress across devices
– Unlock 30 different achievements
– Quickly and easily share your high score screenshot with friends on any service
– Very lightweight and easy on your battery.
– Android exclusive! Fully designed for Android, so no overhead from Unity or other cross-platform libraries.
Join the Fives Beta and give your feedback!
Features of Fives for PC
-10 game board sizes
-Google Play Games integration
-Share high score screenshot
-Lightweight and easy on battery
Whats New In this Fives?
– Bug fixes
Fives application has been a great way for me to keep track of my expenses and budget. I have been able to save money and stick to my budget by using this app. I highly recommend Fives to anyone looking for an easy way to manage their money.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Fives of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Fives to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fives and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fives. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fives.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.