FoodLogiQ Connect is the most comprehensive food traceability solution in the market. It offers food manufacturers and retailers a complete view of their supply chain and the ability to quickly and easily trace food items back to their origins. FoodLogiQ Connect is also the only solution that offers both food safety and quality tracking capabilities.
We will help you download the FoodLogiQ Connect for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install FoodLogiQ Connect on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install FoodLogiQ Connect on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for FoodLogiQ Connect on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the FoodLogiQ Connect as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|FoodLogiQ Connect On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jul 1, 2022
|Get it On:
FoodLogiQ Connect Andorid App Summary
FoodLogiQ is the developer of the FoodLogiQ Connect, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the FoodLogiQ Connect from them is 1.63.00 with over 6086 users under the hood. With a 3.0 rating, the FoodLogiQ Connect is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the FoodLogiQ Connect is Jul 1, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the FoodLogiQ Connect on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
FoodLogiQ Connect App Overview and Details
Help maintain your food safety standards across your supply chain with FoodLogiQ Mobile Audits. Using custom audits built in FoodLogiQ Connect, our Mobile Audits app allows you to conduct internal and second-party audits of your locations or suppliers via any mobile device.
Built upon the FoodLogiQ Connect platform, this app will help you:
– Easily execute audits on site via any mobile device
– Track all audits across your food safety management system in real-time
– Manage your food safety standards as well as GFSI-recognized global standards, such as FSSC 22000, SQF or BRC
– See in real-time the status of audits whether completed or to-be completed
About FoodLogiQ Connect:
FoodLogiQ Connect is an online supplier community used by food companies to manage quality, safety, compliance and traceability across their supply chains. To meet mounting regulatory requirements and consumer demands for transparency, food companies are leveraging FoodLogiQ Connect to achieve end-to-end traceability for their supply chain, validate supplier compliance with food safety and sustainability standards, and act with confidence in the event of a food safety or quality issue.
FoodLogiQ® LLC is a leading software as a service (SaaS) provider of traceability, food safety compliance and supply chain transparency software solutions. We help restaurant operators, food retailers and other food companies achieve end-to-end traceability while supporting safe and high quality food products across the supply chain.
Features of FoodLogiQ Connect for PC
-Easily execute audits on site via any mobile device
-Track all audits across your food safety management system in real-time
-Manage your food safety standards as well as GFSI-recognized global standards, such as FSSC 22000, SQF or BRC
-See in real-time the status of audits whether completed or to-be completed
-Generate real-time reports on the audits conducted
-Upload pictures and videos during the audits for further documentation
-Access a library of customizable audits
-Collaborate with other users on audits
Whats New In this FoodLogiQ Connect?
• Within events, added support for normalized business transaction attributes and automatic parsing of product content date fields based on available application identifiers (AIs) in the barcode.
• Improved support for handling AIs (21) and (37) when parsing barcodes for events.
• Updated the supplier audit table to only display the set of audits that a mobile user might need to complete – recently new or in-progress audits assigned to the user or available per the user’s role.
FoodLogiQ Connect is a revolutionary food tracing application that allows users to keep track of their food items from farm to table. The application provides users with the ability to track their food items through every stage of the supply chain, including production, processing, and distribution. FoodLogiQ Connect also allows users to view the location of their food items in real-time, as well as the history of each food item.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the FoodLogiQ Connect? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This FoodLogiQ Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FoodLogiQ Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the FoodLogiQ Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FoodLogiQ Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.