Free Basics by Facebook is a platform that offers free access to a limited set of basic internet services to people in developing countries. The platform is designed to promote digital inclusion and provide people with opportunities to improve their lives.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Free Basics by Facebook for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Free Basics by Facebook For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Free Basics by Facebook for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Free Basics by Facebook.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Free Basics by Facebook on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Free Basics by Facebook and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Free Basics by Facebook on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Free Basics by Facebook On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Meta Platforms, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Free Basics by Facebook Andorid App Summary
The Free Basics by Facebook was developed by the popular developer agency named Meta Platforms, Inc.. They have the Free Basics by Facebook in the Social category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 18.104.22.168.15, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2482175 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Free Basics by Facebook latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 5, 2020 was the last date the Free Basics by Facebook was updated with new features. If you want to use the Free Basics by Facebook on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Free Basics by Facebook using the emulator later on.
Free Basics by Facebook App Overview and Details
With Free Basics, you can connect to Facebook and other websites for free using a SIM card from a qualifying mobile operator. Stay in touch with friends and family, search for jobs, check out news and sports updates, and get health information – all without data charges.
Free Basics includes websites like:
• BabyCenter & MAMA
• BBC News
Websites vary by country.
Free Basics by Facebook is part of the Internet.org initiative. We’re working with mobile operators around the world to make Free Basics widely available.
These mobile operators have agreed to not charge you for the data used to browse Free Basics. Data used beyond Free Basics, including but not limited to any minimum balance requirements and text messaging costs, may still result in standard rates and charges from your mobile operator.
Features of Free Basics by Facebook for PC
1. Facebook and other websites are available for free using a SIM card from a qualifying mobile operator.
2. Stay in touch with friends and family, search for jobs, check out news and sports updates, and get health information – all without data charges.
3. Free Basics includes websites like AccuWeather, BabyCenter & MAMA, BBC News, Dictionary.com, ESPN, Facebook, UNICEF.
4. Websites vary by country.
5. Free Basics by Facebook is part of the Internet.org initiative.
6. We’re working with mobile operators around the world to make Free Basics widely available.
7. These mobile operators have agreed to not charge you for the data used to browse Free Basics.
8. Data used beyond Free Basics, including but not limited to any minimum balance requirements and text messaging costs, may still result in standard rates and charges from your mobile operator.
9. To learn more, visit www.internet.org.
10. Terms and conditions apply.
Whats New In this Free Basics by Facebook?
Critics of Facebook’s Free Basics application say that it violates the principle of net neutrality, which states that all data on the internet should be treated equally. They argue that by allowing Facebook to decide which websites are accessible through the Free Basics app, the company is unfairly privileging its own services over those of its competitors.
Supporters of Free Basics argue that the app is a valuable tool for bringing the internet to the developing world, where access to information is often limited. They say that it
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Free Basics by Facebook of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Free Basics by Facebook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Free Basics by Facebook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Free Basics by Facebook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Free Basics by Facebook.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.