Healthpeer is a social network for health enthusiasts. It is a platform for users to connect with each other, share health tips, and find support for their health goals. Healthpeer is a safe and supportive community for people who are passionate about their health.
The latest Healthpeer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Healthpeer Andorid App Summary
CUBICLE-NG has developed the Healthpeer for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, Healthpeer has got over 42+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 0.0.1
The latest update of Healthpeer is Jun 4, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Healthpeer App Overview and Details
HealthPeer is a social medical application that gives you direct access
to reliable consultants to solve your medical related challenges at your
own time right on your mobile phone. Get closer to your consultants at cost-effective charges.when you feel any discomfort or feel any symptoms. Quickly pick up your phone and speak to a consultant 24/7. Early Diagnosis is a life-saver.
Healthpeer offers a range of services to patients. These include
Doctor Consultancy through text/voice chat
History of Diagnosis and prescriptions
Therapies (Depression & Anger Management)
Threads and Sensitization of patients by doctor (in-app).
Bloodbank (Purchase or get blood donations)
Features of Healthpeer for PC
1. Consult with a doctor anytime, anywhere.
2. Get access to your medical history and prescriptions.
3. Receive therapies for depression and anger management.
4. Receive threads and sensitization from your doctor.
5. Purchase blood from the bloodbank.
6. Donate blood to the bloodbank.
7. Get closer to your consultants at cost-effective charges.
8. Early diagnosis is a life-saver.
9. Healthpeer offers a range of services to patients.
10. These include doctor consultancy through text/voice chat, history of diagnosis and prescriptions, therapies (depression and anger management), threads and sensitization of patients by doctor (in-app), and purchase or donation of blood.
Install “Healthpeer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Healthpeer on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Healthpeer app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Healthpeer.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Healthpeer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Healthpeer?
Realtime Medical Consultation with Verified Professionals.
Speak to medical consultants one-on-one at your convinience.
Using our text-chat or voice chat, You can get instant medical consultation at an affordable cost 24/7.
Chat one on one with a doctor on your mobile, 24/7
After using the Healthpeer app for a while, I have found that it is a great way to keep track of my health. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that help me stay on top of my health. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a way to better track their health.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Healthpeer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Healthpeer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Healthpeer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Healthpeer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Healthpeer.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.