HoochWare is a desktop application that allows users to manage their alcohol inventory and track their drinking habits. It is designed to be simple and easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to add new drinks and track your progress. HoochWare also includes a built-in barcode scanner that makes it easy to add new drinks to your inventory.
The latest HoochWare for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
HoochWare Andorid App Summary
HoochWare has developed the HoochWare for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, HoochWare has got over 6112+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 4.0.2
The latest update of HoochWare is Sep 15, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
HoochWare App Overview and Details
Distiller’s calculator with advanced formula calculations that distiller’s use on a daily basis. The User Interface is fluid & easy to use with global settings for Standard or Metric, Proof or ABV, Proof Gallons or LAA and Specific Gravity or Brix.
1. Alcohol by Volume
2. True Proof
3. Gauge Spirits by Volume
4. Gauge Spirits by Weight
5. Alcohol Characteristics by Volume
6. Alcohol Characteristics by Weight
7. Decrease Spirit’s Proof by Volume
8. Decrease Spirit’s Proof by Weight
9. Increase Spirit’s Proof by Volume
10. Increase Spirit’s Proof by Weight
11. Blending 2 Spirits by Volume
12. Blending 2 Spirits by Weight
13. Convert Density
14. Convert Volume
15. Convert Mass
16. Convert Temperature
17. Bottles by Volume
18. Bottles by Weight
19. Volume by Bottles
20. Water Characteristics by Volume
21. Water Characteristics by Weight
22. Gravity Hydrometer Correction by Temperature
23. Decrease Gravity
24. Increase Gravity
25. Increase Gravity and Volume
26. Final Gravity and Volume
Features of HoochWare for PC
1. Calculate alcohol by volume.
2. Calculate true proof.
3. Gauge spirits by volume.
4. Gauge spirits by weight.
5. Calculate alcohol characteristics by volume.
6. Calculate alcohol characteristics by weight.
7. Decrease spirit’s proof by volume.
8. Decrease spirit’s proof by weight.
9. Increase spirit’s proof by volume.
10. Increase spirit’s proof by weight.
11. Blend 2 spirits by volume.
12. Blend 2 spirits by weight.
13. Convert density.
14. Convert volume.
15. Convert mass.
16. Convert temperature.
17. Bottle by volume.
18. Bottle by weight.
19. Volume by bottle.
20. Water characteristics by volume.
21. Water characteristics by weight.
22. Gravity hydrometer correction by temperature.
23. Decrease gravity.
24. Increase gravity.
25. Increase gravity and volume.
26. Final gravity and volume.
Install “HoochWare” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing HoochWare on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install HoochWare on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type HoochWare and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the HoochWare as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||HoochWare On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this HoochWare?
Fixed couple of bugs.
HoochWare is a desktop application that provides a user interface for managing, creating, and editing Hooch recipe files. HoochWare also includes a built-in recipe editor and a variety of other tools for managing Hooch recipes.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the HoochWare for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This HoochWare to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HoochWare and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the HoochWare. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HoochWare.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.