idinosaurAR is an augmented reality app that allows users to view dinosaurs in their environment. With idinosaurAR, you can become a paleontologist and explore the world of dinosaurs.
idinosaurAR is the perfect app for anyone who is interested in dinosaurs. With idinosaurAR, you can learn more about these prehistoric creatures and view them in their natural environment.
idinosaurAR is also a fun app for kids. They can explore the world of dinosaurs and learn about these creatures in a fun and interactive way.
We will help you download the iDinosaurAR for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install iDinosaurAR on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the iDinosaurAR on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the iDinosaurAR, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the iDinosaurAR, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the iDinosaurAR appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the iDinosaurAR by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the iDinosaurAR on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|iDinosaurAR On Your PC
|Red Frog Digital Limited
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Books & Reference
|Feb 27, 2021
|Get it On:
iDinosaurAR Andorid App Summary
Red Frog Digital Limited is the developer of the iDinosaurAR, and they have the app under the Books & Reference of Google Play Store. The latest version of the iDinosaurAR from them is 3.0.1 with over 535734 users under the hood. With a 3.6 rating, the iDinosaurAR is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the iDinosaurAR is Feb 27, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the iDinosaurAR on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
iDinosaurAR App Overview and Details
This app is designed to work specifically with the iDinosaur book.
This App needs a rear facing camera.
Unleash incredible Augmented Reality dinosaurs with your amazing iDinosaur book and this
If you’ve got the iDinosaur book, download this FREE Augmented Reality app to bring fearsome 3D dinosaurs springing to life from its pages.
Set a mighty Tyrannosaurus rex free and let it roam around your home! Hatch a baby Brachiosaurus from a dinosaur egg.
Go hunting with a pack of vicious Velociraptors.
Send a giant Pteranodon soaring through the air.
Tap to release each dinosaur from its crate. Move your mobile device around to get a 360- degree view of your dinosaurs.
Send your dinosaurs running or flying about with the onscreen joystick control. With just a tap you can make them roar or you can shut them safely back into their crates.
Take incredible photos of yourself with your dinosaurs, ready to print or share. You could be feeding a T. rex or watching a Pteranodon fly around your head!
How it works:
To see the dinosaur animations in action, find one of the yellow Augmented Reality boxes in your iDinosaur book. Then launch the app, point your device’s camera at the book while it is open flat on the floor or a table and watch your dinosaurs spring roaring to life!
This FREE app is available to anyone with a compatible Android Smartphone or Tablet with a camera.
If you want even more dinosaurs, click on the iDinosaurAR EXTRA Icon on the main menu and download an Extra app with even more features!
This app works with the following devices:
Features of iDinosaurAR for PC
1. The app is designed to work specifically with the iDinosaur book.
2. The app needs a rear facing camera.
3. The app includes Augmented Reality animations of dinosaurs from the iDinosaur book.
4. The app allows you to set a T. rex free to roam around your home.
5. The app allows you to hatch a baby Brachiosaurus from a dinosaur egg.
6. The app allows you to go hunting with a pack of Velociraptors.
7. The app allows you to send a giant Pteranodon soaring through the air.
8. The app includes an Extra app with even more features.
9. The app works with the following devices:
Whats New In this iDinosaurAR?
– Updated AR SDK
– Updated Native Plug-Ins
– Updated Rendering Engine
– Added Soft Real Time Shadows
Augmented reality is an amazing technology that can be used to bring dinosaurs to life. The iDinosaurAR application is a great example of how this technology can be used to educate and entertain people of all ages. The app is easy to use and provides a realistic experience that is sure to please dinosaur fans of all ages.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the iDinosaurAR? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This iDinosaurAR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iDinosaurAR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the iDinosaurAR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iDinosaurAR.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.