IExam is a mobile assessment app that helps students and professionals practice and improve their test taking skills. The app contains a variety of question types and allows users to track their progress over time. IExam also includes a study mode that provides users with customized flashcards and practice questions.
We will help you download the IExam – Assessment App for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install IExam – Assessment App on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the IExam – Assessment App on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the IExam – Assessment App, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the IExam – Assessment App, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the IExam – Assessment App appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the IExam – Assessment App by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the IExam – Assessment App on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||IExam – Assessment App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jupsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
IExam – Assessment App Andorid App Summary
Jupsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the developer of the IExam – Assessment App, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the IExam – Assessment App from them is 1.0 with over 210 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the IExam – Assessment App is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the IExam – Assessment App is Mar 7, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the IExam – Assessment App on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
IExam – Assessment App App Overview and Details
To protect the academic integrity of e-learning or to certify a learner you often have to book test centers and invigilators which is expensive and cumbersome for the candidates. iExam training solution provides a safe environment through advanced automated proctoring, robust assessment engine, video interviews and psychometric tests.
Features of IExam – Assessment App for PC
1. Robust assessment engine that can identify cheating and protect the academic integrity of e-learning.
2. Advanced automated proctoring that can detect any cheating or misconduct.
3. Psychometric tests that can measure the personality and cognitive abilities of the candidates.
4. Video interviews that can assess the communication skills and personality of the candidates.
5. Ability to create and administer custom tests.
6. Support for different test formats, including multiple choice, true/false, and essay.
7. Secure system that protects the privacy of the candidates.
8. Integration with LMSs and other e-learning platforms.
9. Low cost and easy to use.
10. Fast and reliable customer support.
Whats New In this IExam – Assessment App?
IExam is an assessment application that allows users to create and manage their own tests and exams. It is a convenient and efficient tool for educators and students alike. The app is easy to use and helps to improve test taking skills. IExam is a must have app for any student or educator.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the IExam – Assessment App? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This IExam – Assessment App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IExam – Assessment App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the IExam – Assessment App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IExam – Assessment App.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.