IKONOMIKON is a memory game that helps improve your memory skills while you have fun. The game consists of 100 cards, each with a different Greek word on it. Your goal is to match each card with its corresponding English definition. Not only is this game a great way to learn new words, but it’s also a fun way to test your memory skills.
This article is all about helping you get to know the IKONOMIKON – the memory game for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||IKONOMIKON – the memory game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Longtitle Productions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 4, 2019|
|Get it On:|
IKONOMIKON – the memory game Andorid App Summary
The IKONOMIKON – the memory game was developed by the popular developer agency named Longtitle Productions. They have the IKONOMIKON – the memory game in the Puzzle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1681 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With IKONOMIKON – the memory game latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 4, 2019 was the last date the IKONOMIKON – the memory game was updated with new features. If you want to use the IKONOMIKON – the memory game on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the IKONOMIKON – the memory game using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download IKONOMIKON – the memory game For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the IKONOMIKON – the memory game using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the IKONOMIKON – the memory game on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for IKONOMIKON – the memory game here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of IKONOMIKON – the memory game for PC
– three different play styles
– play with friends and family
– single player campaign
– two types of local multiplayer modes
– variety of ways to play
– developed for mobiles and tablets
– no ads, no in-app purchases, no data collection
IKONOMIKON – the memory game App Overview and Details
IKONOMIKON is our answer to how the traditional pair matching memory game should be played on touch screens. It has three different play styles:
– “New wave”:
Feeling the joy of multitouching, you can turn all cards to find matches. It tests your short term memory, your reflexes and your strategic thinking. Two people can even play against each other locally, the faster wins the game.
– “Child’s play”:
Seeing all cards all the time, you can play in a relaxed way enjoying the illustrations and play together with small kids.
– “Old school” – classic gameplay:
The traditional turn-based pair matching game is still a fun way to test your memory. It is also great when played together with friends and family.
Not only you can freely set the board size, the game also challenges you to look for triples, double pairs or snakes instead of pairs.
Three completely different play styles:
– “New wave” – the joy of multitouching,
– “Child’s play” – for small kids and relaxed gameplay,
– “Old school” – classic gameplay.
Play with your friends and family a game for all ages:
– single player campaign,
– two types of local multiplayer modes,
– up to 4 players.
Dandy card themes.
Plethora of ways to play:
– lots of levels,
– freedom of board sizes.
Developed for mobiles and tablets.
No ads, no in-app purchases, no data collection.
The game IKONOMIKON does not collect any personal information.
Whats New In this IKONOMIKON – the memory game?
Ikonomikon is ready to play.
IKONOMIKON is an addictive memory game that is perfect for all ages. With beautiful graphics and challenging levels, this game is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the IKONOMIKON – the memory game of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This IKONOMIKON – the memory game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IKONOMIKON – the memory game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the IKONOMIKON – the memory game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IKONOMIKON – the memory game.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.