InfiniteFieldHockey is a revolutionary new way to play hockey. It is a digital whiteboard that allows you to draw plays, diagrams and animations. You can also use it to track the progress of the game and the stats of your players.
So, you want to download the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard Andorid App Summary
The InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard is Broadside LLC. The current version of InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard is 1.0 with a total user count of 4 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
May 13, 2016 was the last date the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Broadside LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 13, 2016|
|Get it On:|
InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard App Overview and Details
InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard is a field hockey whiteboard app for illustrating game plays.
Whiteboard is simple. Draw plays with your finger to get your idea across.
Erase your mistakes with the Undo button, the eraser or choose to erase everything.
Choose between whole field, half field or goal area diagrams.
Illustrate your play with four built-in color choices.
We’d love to hear what you think of the app or just to have you say hey. Partner inquiries are welcome too.
InfiniteHoops – http://infinitehoops.com/contact
Twitter – @InfiniteHoops
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/InfiniteHoops
Features of InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard for PC
– Whiteboard is simple to use, with an easy-to-use drawing interface
– Ability to undo drawings
– Choose between three diagrams (whole field, half field, goal area)
– Four colors to choose from
– Ability to contact developer with feedback or inquiries
Whats New In this InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard?
The InfiniteField Hockey Whiteboard application is an excellent tool for hockey coaches and players. It is easy to use and helps coaches and players plan plays and track player and team progress. The InfiniteField Hockey Whiteboard application is a valuable tool for hockey coaches and players.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the InfiniteFieldHockey Whiteboard.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.