Islamic Wallet is a mobile app that allows Muslims to make financial transactions in a way that is compliant with Islamic law. The app allows users to pay bills, send money to friends and family, and make other financial transactions. Islamic Wallet is based on the principles of Shariah law, which forbids the charging of interest and prohibits the use of money for gambling or other sinful activities.
The technical specifications of the Islamic Wallet for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Islamic Wallet Andorid App Summary
Islamic Wallet was developed by Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Islamic Wallet from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of Islamic Wallet is 2.3.0_IW on Play store with total users of 160279. The Islamic Wallet app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Islamic Wallet is Jun 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Islamic Wallet on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Islamic Wallet For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Islamic Wallet using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Islamic Wallet on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Islamic Wallet here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Islamic Wallet On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Islamic Wallet for PC
– Islamic Wallet is not a product rather it is a service which will be provided through smart phone.
Islamic Wallet App Overview and Details
Islamic Wallet is the Shariah based Mobile Financial Services of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited. Islamic Wallet comply with the most rigorous security, compliance standards and all regulatory requirements. This wallet is also regulated by the Shariah Board to comply the Islamic rules.
Islamic Wallet promises to provide the most innovative services that can be provided in Mobile Financial Services industry of Bangladesh. It is fast, secure and affordable way to send & receive money from anywhere at any time. In addition to ‘send and receive money’, it provides a total eco-system where people can derive the best use of money. This wallet will be considered as new and innovative payment system to cater all kinds of banking needs for ensuring the maximum convenience of customers specially those who do not have access to banking services
Services offered by Islamic Wallet
– Cash In, Cash Out, Person to Person (P2P)
– Fund Transfer from Card and Bank Account.
– QR enable Person-to-Business payments (P2B) such as utility bill payment, airtime top-up, insurance premiums, loan instalments, merchant payments etc.
– Business-to-Person payments (B2P) such as payroll, commission disbursement, etc.
– Government-to-Person (G2P) payments such as subsidies, freedom fighter allowances, social welfare payments, endowments, etc.
– Ticketing Service
– Tuition Fees Payment
– Person-to-Government (P2G) payments such as government duties, taxes, fees, etc.
Shariah Compliant Services
– Daily activities must be accomplished under the Bank’s Shariah Guideline.
– A hi-level Shariah Supervisory Council scrutinize the daily affairs on regularly.
– Prohibition of Interest or Usury. Most importantly, the charging and the receiving of interest is strictly forbidden.
– Ethical Standards. When Customers hold their money in wallet, it is our religious duty to make sure that what they utilize in is good and bad wholesome.
– It goes with Moral and Social Values.
Islamic Wallet Shares Profit with its Customer
Islamic Wallet offers profits on customers’ Wallet Balances which complies with the Islami Shariah rules.
Customers Money is Safe with Islamic Wallet
Customers’ money is safe and secure with Islamic Wallet. To secure the customers money, the fund will be maintained only in Shariah Compliant Islamic sectors.
Whats New In this Islamic Wallet?
Islamic Wallet 2.3.0
— Fixed limit ceck problem for add money from bank
Islamic Wallet is a unique and innovative application that allows Muslims to manage their finances in a Sharia compliant way. The application is easy to use and helps to keep track of all financial transactions in a secure environment. Islamic Wallet is the perfect solution for Muslims who want to manage their finances in a responsible and compliant way.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Islamic Wallet on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Islamic Wallet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Islamic Wallet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Islamic Wallet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Islamic Wallet.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.