Island Explored is a travelogue about my recent trip to the island of Kauai. Kauai is the oldest and northernmost of the main Hawaiian Islands and is nicknamed the “Garden Isle” because of its lush tropical vegetation. I traveled to Kauai with my wife and two young children and we had a wonderful time exploring the island’s beaches, waterfalls, and rainforest. The island is also home to some of the most beautiful resorts in the world and we were lucky enough to stay at the St. Regis Princeville Resort, which is located on the north shore. I would highly recommend a trip to Kauai to anyone looking for a tropical escape.
The latest Island Explored for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Island Explored Andorid App Summary
Island Explored Team has developed the Island Explored for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, Island Explored has got over 19362+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.1.4
The latest update of Island Explored is Nov 28, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Island Explored App Overview and Details
Island Explored is the only app where you can browse through 100+ beautiful beaches, mountain tracks, and exotic places and plan your trip.
This unique app is designed to show case Mauritius best assets and guide you where you want to explore through a live map.
Have you wondered where are the best beaches in Mauritius, where are the places of interest everyone talks about, do you have a guide? Now you can explore all the beaches around the island and much more, from north to south and everything in between.
Island Explored will be your personal tour guide without any hidden secrets.
Let us take you there.
Features of Island Explored for PC
– 100+ beautiful beaches, mountain tracks, and exotic places to explore
– Live map of Mauritius to help you explore
– Personal tour guide without any hidden secrets
Install “Island Explored” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Island Explored on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Island Explored app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Island Explored.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|Island Explored On Your PC
|Island Explored Team
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Travel & Local
|Nov 28, 2020
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Island Explored?
1) Upgraded new Home UI
2) New Feature Itinerary
3) New Interface for easier Navigation
4) Performance improvement
Island Explored is the perfect travel app for anyone looking to explore new islands. With its detailed maps and information, you can find the perfect island to explore for your next vacation.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Island Explored for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Island Explored to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Island Explored and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Island Explored. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Island Explored.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.