The J-Bend was created over thirty years ago by a welder who was looking for a more comfortable way to weld. The J-Bend is a simple, adjustable device that clamps to the edge of a table or workbench and allows the welder to work with both hands. The J-Bend is made of heavy-duty steel and is adjustable to fit any table or workbench. It is perfect for welding, fabricating, and other shop tasks.
This article is all about helping you get to know the J-Bend for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install J-Bend For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the J-Bend for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the J-Bend.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for J-Bend on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the J-Bend and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the J-Bend on your computer right away.
|App Name:||J-Bend On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jorns AG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
J-Bend Andorid App Summary
The J-Bend was developed by the popular developer agency named Jorns AG. They have the J-Bend in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.8.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6353 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With J-Bend latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 30, 2022 was the last date the J-Bend was updated with new features. If you want to use the J-Bend on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the J-Bend using the emulator later on.
J-Bend App Overview and Details
Drawing, editing, organising and sending of sheet metal profile projects in xml and pdf format.
Profiles are used in roofing, cladding and general metal building industry.
What’s New in Version 1.3:
The blank width gets calculated based on the material thickness.
Type of hem can be defined in the sketch. Open hems include an opening measurement.
The color side can be defined in the sketch.
In addition to the type of material, the type of color / coating can be defined.
The additional information is used for better and complete definition of a profile and gets printed on the created pdf file / working paper.
Features of J-Bend for PC
1. Create and send sheet metal profile projects in xml and pdf format.
2. Profile projects are used in roofing, cladding and general metal building industry.
3. The blank width calculation is based on material thickness.
4. Hem type can be defined in the sketch.
5. Color side can be defined in the sketch.
6. Material type and color/coating type can be defined.
7. Additional information is used for better definition of profile and printed on pdf file/working paper.
8. Create and send projects faster with new xml format.
9. Edit projects with more flexibility and precision.
10. Get accurate and complete results with new features.
Whats New In this J-Bend?
The content of the XML file is extended by the attribute of the profile length. The profile length attribute is read into the machine software together with the previously existing attributes. Whether the profile length attribute can be read by the machine software depends on the version of the machine software.
In conclusion, the J-Bend application is an excellent way to improve your productivity when working with Java applications. It allows you to quickly navigate to the methods and classes you need, and makes it easy to find the right code snippets when you need them. Overall, the J-Bend application is an excellent tool for Java developers.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the J-Bend of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This J-Bend to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for J-Bend and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the J-Bend. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the J-Bend.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.