The Jamaica Star is a Jamaican newspaper founded in 1841. It is the oldest newspaper in the country. The Jamaica Star is published daily and has a circulation of around 16,000.
The technical specifications of the Jamaica Star for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Jamaica Star Andorid App Summary
Jamaica Star was developed by Gleaner Online, Gleaner Company and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Jamaica Star from Google Play Store under the News & Magazines category. The latest version of Jamaica Star is 4.0.1 on Play store with total users of 84395. The Jamaica Star app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Jamaica Star is Feb 15, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Jamaica Star on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Jamaica Star For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Jamaica Star using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Jamaica Star on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Jamaica Star here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Jamaica Star On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gleaner Online, Gleaner Company|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Feb 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Jamaica Star for PC
– Interesting news
– Entertainment cover of the dancehall and reggae scene in Jamaica
– Interesting questions from users
– Direct advice from Dear Pastor
– Social media sharing capabilities
– Push notifications
Jamaica Star App Overview and Details
The Jamaica Star provides intersting news, entertainment cover og the dancehall and reggae scene in Jamaica, The app also features interesting questions from users and direct advice from Dear Pastor and more
Whats New In this Jamaica Star?
I have enjoyed my time writing for the Jamaica Star. The staff is friendly and the readers are engaged. I am grateful for the opportunity to have my work published and I look forward to continuing to contribute to the paper.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Jamaica Star on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Jamaica Star to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jamaica Star and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jamaica Star. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jamaica Star.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.