Justori is the world’s first AI-powered chatbot that helps you start a conversation from your Palm. It is the perfect companion for people who are shy or introverted and want to make new friends. Justori is also great for busy people who don’t have time to go out and meet new people.
With Justori, you can chat with people from all over the world and make new friends. Justori is also a great way to improve your English skills. You can practice your conversation skills with native speakers and learn new vocabulary and phrases.
Justori is the perfect companion for people who want to make new friends and improve their English skills.
Installing and using the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm Andorid App Summary
- Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm App Overview and Details
- Features of Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm for PC
- Download & Install Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- Whats New In this Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm?
Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm Andorid App Summary
Add Value Technology Ltd has developed the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm has over 3763 users with a great 4.8 rating overall. The latest version of Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm is currently 5.1.
The latest upstate time of the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm is Jan 21, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm App Overview and Details
What’s in for you in Justori?
1. Discover and re-discover people, languages, storytelling styles.
2. Hone your ability to express clearly and interestingly by improving your public speaking skills
3. Preserve your culture, oral memories, family history.
4. Record your memoirs, biographies, anecdotes of real events for future generations to enjoy and know about
5. Keep alive your traditional stories by passing them on to your grand-kids and community members living in faraway places.
6. Have fun telling your favourite stories, reciting poetries, singing along without instruments, creatively and collaboratively narrating stories with others
7. Voice opinions, start a debate, create awareness
8. Promote your literary work and voice talents
9. Translate, share knowledge, information, expertise
10. There’s much more to come ……..
What’s there in Justori?
1. Be member individually or as an informal group or as a legal entity
2. Tell stories in any language
3. Choose from many genres
4. Record at your pace or upload from cloud
5. Manage stories innovatively by sections
6. Collaborate with other story-tellers using reusable Voice notes
7. Make a habit of listening using Autostream to get reminder at preset times
8. Follow other members and engage with your followers
9. Rate, comment and share with family and friends
Building a worldwide community for story-tellers, raconteurs and active listeners.
What information we collect and why?
i. We allow our users to either record their stories directly using the features of the device or upload stories from the cloud directories belonging to the users.
ii. Stories are saved in our servers and accessed over the internet for listening.
iii. We collect the identity of your device such that your stories cannot be accessed by unauthorized users
and tampered with so long you make us aware of your lost or stolen device.
iv. We collect information about the device to provide our users with the best-fit design for your device and the most efficient use of the operating system of the device
v. To provide you with the most appropriate content, we collect information about your age, gender and location. We also seek access to your device camera and gallery such that you can post images for the cover pages of the stories and other images relevant to your stories and make your profile picture.
vi. When you are recording, for the best use of your bandwidth and in case of any undue interruptions which may lead to loss of your recording, we save the story first in your device. We need to thus find space in your storage. Once your story is transferred to our server, we clear up the space we used.
vii. A good quality recording with minimal effort requires several preparations. By taking care of various audio and display settings we ensure that your phone is on silent mode (you can still pause your recording and take your call) and the screen doesn’t go to sleep thus ensuring that you have full control over your recording screen at all time without interruptions.
Features of Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm for PC
users and to protect the privacy of the users.
iv. We also collect the location of the device from which the story is being recorded to protect the safety of the user and to comply with the laws of the land.
v. The user can choose to share the story with other members of the community or keep it private.
vi. We also collect the email id of the user to notify the user about the activities of the community and to provide updates about the product.
|App Name:||Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Add Value Technology Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm?
1. Reworking and publishing third party submitted podcast
2. Multi Language Support.
3. Added Google Drive option
4. Fixing of bugs
Justori is an amazing application that allows you to start a conversation from your Palm application. This is a great application for people who are always on the go and need to communicate with others quickly. Justori is a very user friendly application and is great for people of all ages.
Did the guide help you download and install the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Justori – Start a Conversation from your Palm.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.