K3 Connect is a social media platform that allows users to connect with friends and family, as well as to connect with likeminded people with similar interests. K3 Connect is a safe and secure platform that is dedicated to providing a positive and supportive environment for users to connect and share. K3 Connect is the perfect platform for users who are looking to make new friends, connect with family, and find others with similar interests. K3 Connect is free to use and is available on the web and mobile devices.
The latest K3 Connect for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
K3 Connect Andorid App Summary
PKinno Inc. has developed the K3 Connect for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, K3 Connect has got over 11667+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.43.3
The latest update of K3 Connect is May 28, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
K3 Connect App Overview and Details
K3 Connect is a Smart Lock Solution. It’s elegant, intuitive, and feature-rich. It lets you use your smartphone to replace keys, you don’t have to carry bulky and heavy mechanical keys anymore. It also has a powerful key management system to share and control access right to your family and friends.
Keyless Unlock: unlocking door by your smartphone
Remote Unlocking: unlocking door through Internet even when you are far away
Management: one smartphone manages all of your Locks and Clients
Remote Provision: provide and delete access right to your family and friends through Internet
Notification: receive notification when someone accesses your Locks
Audit Trail: knowing who has accessed your Locks
Limited Access Right: with flexible patterns for different situations
In-Place-Add: add and manage non-phone items such as Cards, Fobs, or Codes
Synchronization : synchronize with Locks through BLE even when Internet is not available
Lock Configuration: set parameters of Locks from App UI
Security: use advance Cryptography Algorithms comply with industry standards
Firmware Update: update Locks to latest firmware through easy App operation
Note: Some features are only available on selected Lock models
Features of K3 Connect for PC
– Keyless Unlock: unlocking door by your smartphone
– Remote Unlocking: unlocking door through Internet even when you are far away
– Management: one smartphone manages all of your Locks and Clients
– Remote Provision: provide and delete access right to your family and friends through Internet
– Notification: receive notification when someone accesses your Locks
– Audit Trail: knowing who has accessed your Locks
– Limited Access Right: with flexible patterns for different situations
– In-Place-Add: add and manage non-phone items such as Cards, Fobs, or Codes
– Synchronization : synchronize with Locks through BLE even when Internet is not available
– Lock Configuration: set parameters of Locks from App UI
– Security: use advance Cryptography Algorithms comply with industry standards
– Firmware Update: update Locks to latest firmware through easy App operation
Install “K3 Connect” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing K3 Connect on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install K3 Connect on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type K3 Connect and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the K3 Connect as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|K3 Connect On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 28, 2021
|Get it On:
Whats New In this K3 Connect?
Complete google play developer policy
K3 Connect has been an amazing experience for me. I have never been so organized and on top of my life. The app has helped me to connect with others, keep my commitments, and be more productive. I would highly recommend K3 Connect to anyone who wants to be more organized and productive in their life.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the K3 Connect for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This K3 Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for K3 Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the K3 Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the K3 Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.