Khmer Smart Keyboard is a new keyboard app for iPhone that supports Khmer typing. It offers a fast and easy way to type Khmer on your iPhone. The keyboard is smart and supports auto-correction and word prediction.
The latest Khmer Smart Keyboard for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Khmer Smart Keyboard Andorid App Summary
ALiEN DEV has developed the Khmer Smart Keyboard for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Khmer Smart Keyboard has got over 4701016+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 4.0.0
The latest update of Khmer Smart Keyboard is Aug 24, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Khmer Smart Keyboard App Overview and Details
Smart Keyboard was originally developed by AlienDev, an IT company. Smart Keyboard has been well recognized as the most user friend keyboard app by smartphone users with more than 1 million downloads. Smart Keyboard received 1st Runner Up of Cambodia ICT Award 2015 and Best Performance in Start-up Company, Cambodia ICT Award 2015. Due to some technical issues, this keyboard has gone offline for a while. In 2017, INSTICT and AlienDev has collaborated with each other to bring this app back to the Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore. We believe the collaboration shall bring many more innovative functionalities to smart keyboard and its users.
-Fast typing with flick gesture
-Delete by swiping left
-Change mode by swiping right
-Swipe Spacebar left/right to switch between English/Khmer
-Super easy switching between 4 and 5 rows by swiping two fingers up or down
-Comes with themes and emoji
Features of Khmer Smart Keyboard for PC
1. Fast typing with flick gesture
2. Word prediction
3. Delete by swiping left
4. Change mode by swiping right
5. Swipe Spacebar left/right to switch between English/Khmer
6. Super easy switching between 4 and 5 rows by swiping two fingers up or down
7. Comes with themes and emoji
8. Keyboard transparency adjustment
9. Customizable keyboard height
10. Customizable keyboard width
Install “Khmer Smart Keyboard” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Khmer Smart Keyboard on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Khmer Smart Keyboard app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Khmer Smart Keyboard.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Khmer Smart Keyboard On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ALiEN DEV|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Khmer Smart Keyboard?
Thank you for using Khmer Smart Keyboard.
The Khmer Smart Keyboard application is designed to help users type in the Khmer language. The application is easy to use and helps users type quickly and accurately. The application also includes a Khmer dictionary, which helps users learn new words and phrases. The Khmer Smart Keyboard is a helpful tool for Khmer speakers and students.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Khmer Smart Keyboard for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Khmer Smart Keyboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Khmer Smart Keyboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Khmer Smart Keyboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Khmer Smart Keyboard.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.