LineSmarts is an online platform that helps business professionals improve their writing skills. The platform offers a variety of modules that cover different aspects of writing, from grammar to style. Users can also take quizzes to test their knowledge and receive feedback on their writing.
We will help you download the LineSmarts for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install LineSmarts on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the LineSmarts on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the LineSmarts, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the LineSmarts, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the LineSmarts appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the LineSmarts by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the LineSmarts on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||LineSmarts On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LineSmarts Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
LineSmarts Andorid App Summary
LineSmarts Ltd. is the developer of the LineSmarts, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the LineSmarts from them is 53 with over 7485 users under the hood. With a 3.0 rating, the LineSmarts is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the LineSmarts is May 4, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the LineSmarts on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
LineSmarts App Overview and Details
LineSmarts provides remote measurement and analysis of overhead line conductors and structures. It is a new tool created for people who work with overhead electricity transmission and distribution lines.
LineSmarts supports the following measurements:
• Wire tension and sag
• Structure dimensions (including height, width, diameter, lean)
• Wire vertical support load
• Span length
• Ground clearance
• Falling tree clearance
LineSmarts uses these measurements as a basis for calculating from user-defined design load cases:
• Conductor tension, utilisation and attachment loads
• Wire sags and blow-out
• Critical design and clearance load cases
• Ground, building and vegetation clearances
LineSmarts is available for free for a period of one month after which a subscription must be purchased for ongoing use. Visit www.linesmarts.com for further details, including extensive tutorials.
LineSmarts provides several advantages over established methods:
• It is safe to use – Unlike other methods LineSmarts does not require: operation at heights, operation near electrified wires, operation of heavy equipment, proximity to or disturbance of mechanically loaded assets
• It can be non-invasive – In many cases assets on private property can be measured without setting foot on the property, in some cases without even leaving your vehicle
• It is easy to use – LineSmarts exploits the usability of modern consumer tablets and smartphones to create a tool that is simple, intuitive and a pleasure to use
• It is efficient – Typically measurements can be completed within minutes of arriving on site
* It is low cost – The equipment requirements for taking LineSmarts measurements, a tablet or smartphone and a laser range finder, are typically already be available within electricity transmission or distribution utilities, or can be purchased relatively cheaply
• It is accurate – Once properly calibrated, LineSmarts is a highly precise and accurate method for measuring overhead line wire tensions
• It is immediate – The results can be viewed in the field without requirement for post-processing or additional analysis
• It provides a record – The raw output from LineSmarts is a photo that is overlaid with the measurement result. The image can be stored as a permanent record of the assets condition at the time of measurement and/or emailed to those who need the results.
• It keeps getting better – Expect improvements and new features
We developed LineSmarts initially as a tension and sag measurement tool for the electricity distribution industry. We recognised that established methods for measuring tension have significant drawbacks. They can variously be too expensive, complex, labour intensive, time consuming, hazardous or just inadequate. Whether you are an engineer, surveyor or lineman, whether you work on LV, 11kV or 500kV, or use ACSR, AAAC or OPGW, LineSmarts will remove guesswork from your job.
Conductor tension is arguably the most fundamental and important parameter for the design of overhead lines. Discrepancy between actual line tension and the tension used for calculation, leads to error which touches on almost every facet of power line design, including:
• Support design – longitudinal, transverse and vertical loads on poles, stays and footings
• Conductor and fitting mechanical design – design for fatigue endurance and strength under extreme loading events
• Electrical design – phase to phase and circuit to circuit internal clearances, ground clearances and blow-out clearances to buildings, trees and easement boundaries
• Maintenance and construction design – for hazard identification and the specification of appropriate methods and equipment
Our goal is to provide practical solutions to anyone working with overhead electricity distribution or transmission lines including; engineers, overhead line designers, condition assessors, project managers, construction linemen, faults linemen and maintenance linesmen.
Features of LineSmarts for PC
highly accurate tool, capable of sub-millimetre accuracy
1. Safe to use – does not require operation at height, near electrified wires, or use of heavy equipment
2. Non-invasive – can be used without setting foot on private property
3. Intuitive and easy to use – exploits usability of modern consumer tablets and smartphones
4. Efficient – typically measurements can be completed within minutes of arriving on site
5. Low cost – equipment requirements are typically already available within electricity transmission or distribution utilities
6. Highly accurate – capable of sub-millimetre accuracy
7. Can be used by anyone with a basic understanding of electricity transmission and distribution
8. Provides real-time data and analysis
9. Can be used for both design and operational purposes
10. Continues to be developed and improved
Whats New In this LineSmarts?
This version fixes a bug that would cause lean measurements to be incorrect if a distance was not entered.
LineSmarts is an application that helps you stay organized and focused while you are writing. It allows you to create lines for each paragraph of your document, and provides a space to write a brief summary of each line. This application is perfect for students, writers, and professionals who need to stay organized and focused while they are writing.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the LineSmarts? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This LineSmarts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LineSmarts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the LineSmarts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LineSmarts.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.