Dota 2 is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. The game is a sequel to Defense of the Ancients (DotA), which was a mod for the video game Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Dota 2 was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux in July 2013, following a Windows-only open beta phase that began in January 2013. The game is available exclusively through Valve’s content delivery platform, Steam.
Dota 2 is a five-player team game in which each player controls a powerful character called a “hero”. The objective is to destroy the opposing team’s “Ancient”, a
The technical specifications of the Live Dota for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Live Dota Andorid App Summary
Live Dota was developed by mburst and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Live Dota from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of Live Dota is 7.3.1 on Play store with total users of 632097. The Live Dota app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Live Dota is Apr 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Live Dota on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Live Dota For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Live Dota using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Live Dota on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Live Dota here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|Live Dota On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Apr 4, 2022
|Get it On:
Features of Live Dota for PC
-Notifications for live matches, new Dota news, and new patches
-Browse Reddit’s /r/Dota2 subreddit
-Watch live Twitch Dota 2 streams
-View game stats from recently played games
-Watch your favorite Dota 2 YouTube videos
-Home screen widget
-Opt-in to notifications for live matches
-Ability to change language
Live Dota App Overview and Details
• Follow your favorite teams and leagues and be notified when their matches go live
• View up to the minute stats of live games including kills, items, gold graphs, and more
• Watch live Twitch Dota 2 streams from source quality to low bandwidth mode
• View game stats from recently played games incase you missed them
• See how your friends are doing in their latest pubs
• Watch your favorite Dota 2 YouTube videos, match replays, and highlights
• Home screen widget to get a quick overview of all live matches
• Ability to opt-in to receive notifications when new Dota news or new patches are released by Valve
• Browse Reddit’s /r/Dota2 subreddit and discuss the latest with Dota: Dragon’s Blood
App and logo designs provided by Marcos Reves (@revesdota)
Available in English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Swedish, Mongolian, Italian, Turkish, and Vietnamese
This app is not created, sponsored or endorsed by Valve Corporation. This app is not an official app or connected to the game’s developer or publisher. All of the in-game imagery, hero icons, item icons, hero names, and Dota name are copyright and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation, and usage for this app falls under fair use guidelines.
Whats New In this Live Dota?
• Fix issue with using picture in picture with Twitch streams
• Add support for Dota 7.31
• Updated Spanish translation. Thanks Matías!
In conclusion, the Live Dota application is a great way to keep up with the latest news and updates in the Dota 2 community. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. I highly recommend this application to all Dota 2 fans.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Live Dota on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Live Dota to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Live Dota and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Live Dota. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Live Dota.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.