A mobile app, is a computer program designed to run on a mobile device such as a phone or tablet. Mobile apps often stand in contrast to desktop applications that run on a computer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the MOBI for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||MOBI On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NIST Control Systems|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 19, 2018|
|Get it On:|
MOBI Andorid App Summary
The MOBI was developed by the popular developer agency named NIST Control Systems. They have the MOBI in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.3.10, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4647 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With MOBI latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 19, 2018 was the last date the MOBI was updated with new features. If you want to use the MOBI on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the MOBI using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download MOBI For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the MOBI using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the MOBI on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for MOBI here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of MOBI for PC
onto their mobile device for later review. The log file is in CSV (comma-separated values) format. The app will automatically open the most recent log file when it is connected to the Mobi Board. The user has the ability to delete the log file from their mobile device, but the log file remains on the Mobi Board.
1. View live status of Motorscopes in Bluetooth range
2. All legacy Optimizer Modes on a single screen
3. Pressing physical Bluetooth Button on Mobi board remains as confirmation of physical access
4. Easy to use journal feature to record changes made at specific installation
5. Journal PDF file contains BEFORE and AFTER screen-grabs of VIEW PARAMETERS screen
6. Up to 3 photos of physical installation
7. Large text notes area for additional notes
8. Each Motorscope stores information regarding last 43 trip events
9. Ability to upload and store entire log file onto mobile device
10. App will automatically open most recent log file when connected to Mobi Board
MOBI App Overview and Details
The combination of the Mobi App and Mobi Board replaces the Motorscope® Optimizer, Motorscope Downloader and Downloader (Microsoft Windows™ software package).
The Mobi App acts as a rich User Interface to the Mobi Board. The Mobi Board, a hardware product of NIST Control Systems (Pty) Ltd (The Company), provides a Bluetooth® wireless interface with Motorscope Products of The Company including the Trio Panel, Supra, Uno, Uno Panel etc.
List of features:
LOCAL AREA MOTORSCOPES:
A table with the live status of a number of Motorscopes within Bluetooth range of the user’s mobile device
VIEW / ADJUST PARAMETERS:
All legacy Optimizer Modes and more on a single scrollable screen:
• Power (measured and limits),
• Voltage (measured),
• Current (measured and max limit),
• Phase Angle (measured and min limit) as well as
• various timers (underload allow, underload auto restart, overload allow etc) and
• other general information regarding the hardware configuration of the connected Motorscope.
As with the previous version of the Mobi App, the pressing of the physical Bluetooth Button on the Mobi board remains as confirmation of physical access to the board and thus the validation of a Programming Key enable request from within the app.
An easy to use feature which allows installers to record changes made at a specific installation. The journal is saved in the form of a PDF file which can easily be shared from within the app (My Journals menu item). The Journal PDF file contains the following information:
• Journal File name and Mobi Board names
• File creation date
• Side-by-side BEFORE and AFTER screen-grabs of the VIEW PARAMETERS screen
• Up to 3 photos of the physical installation
• A large text notes area for additional notes
Each Motorscope stores information regarding the last 43 trip events (in a circular buffer). With this feature the user can upload and store the entire log file from a Motorscope.
Stored log files can be shared (as PDF and raw files) with someone else or uploaded to the user’s own cloud storage service. Local copies of log files can also be deleted from within the Mobi App.
Stored log files could also be viewed via the Mobi App. The following 4 charts with measured values and limits are zoomable and panable:
• Current and
• Phase Angle
A table containing additional information regarding each trip is also visible.
UPDATE MOTORSCOPE DATE AND TIME:
Enables the updating of the Motorscope’s Real Time Clock
MOBI BOARD RENAMING:
The displayed name of any Mobi Board can be customized with a name up to 10 characters long. To ensure name uniqueness, the MAC Address of the Mobi Board is always auto-appended after the name.
Whats New In this MOBI?
– Keep screen ON while app is in the foreground
– Log File Charts now have better initial scaling
– Removed auto-focus camera requirement
– Fixed the journal file creation issues introduced by a recent release
– A couple of other bug fixes
The MOBI application has been a great way to keep track of my workouts. The graphs and data that it provides help me see my progress and set new goals. The social media aspect of the application is also great, as it allows me to connect with other users and share my progress. Overall, the MOBI application has been a great way for me to stay fit and motivated.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the MOBI of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This MOBI to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MOBI and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the MOBI. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MOBI.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.