Configuring mobile devices has always been a challenge for system administrators. With the proliferation of mobile devices, the task has become even more difficult. Mobile Config is a new tool that makes it easy to configure mobile devices. Mobile Config allows administrators to manage mobile devices from a central location. It also allows administrators to configure devices remotely. Mobile Config is a powerful tool that can be used to manage large numbers of mobile devices.
So, you want to download the Mobile Config for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Mobile Config Andorid App Summary
The Mobile Config is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Mobile Config is ajc. The current version of Mobile Config is 2.1 with a total user count of 76288 and an overall user rating of 3.0.
Oct 13, 2018 was the last date the Mobile Config was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Mobile Config For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Mobile Config on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Mobile Config to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Mobile Config. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Mobile Config on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Mobile Config on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Mobile Config On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 13, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Mobile Config App Overview and Details
This app help us to know the device configuration details.
Features of Mobile Config for PC
1. View device configuration details.
2. View available memory.
3. View processor information.
4. View installed applications.
5. View system settings.
6. View battery status.
7. View device location.
8. View network information.
9. View storage information.
10. View device temperature.
Whats New In this Mobile Config?
Added CPU information
In conclusion, the Mobile Config application is an excellent tool for managing device configurations. It is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere. The application is also secure and reliable. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to manage device configurations.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Mobile Config on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Mobile Config to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mobile Config and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mobile Config. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mobile Config.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.