Multitrack recording engineers are responsible for recording, editing, and mixing audio tracks to create a finished product. They must have a good understanding of audio engineering principles and be able to use audio software to create a cohesive product. Multitrack recording engineers must be able to work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
Installing and using the Multitrack Engineer for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Multitrack Engineer Andorid App Summary
GyokovSolutions has developed the Multitrack Engineer application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Multitrack Engineer has over 10981 users with a great 3.3 rating overall. The latest version of Multitrack Engineer is currently 4.5.
The latest upstate time of the Multitrack Engineer is Jan 8, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Multitrack Engineer on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Multitrack Engineer App Overview and Details
Multitrack Engineer is an app for multitrack music composition.
Hear some sample songs created with Song Engineer and Multitrack Engineer apps – https://gyokovsolutions.com/music-albums
The available instruments are:
– rhythm guitar
– lead guitar
– drums (up to 45 different instruments)
You can set harmony chords by editing manually or auto compose harmony on top of the screen.
You can edit notes manually via note dropdown menu or you can use auto composer help for melody and drum beats by pressing COMPOSE MELODY and COMPOSE DRUMS buttons.
If you want to auto recompose specific instrument select it via control checkbox on the left pane. If no instrument is selected then all instruments are composed.
You can save the composed music as midi file and use it for production with your DAW software.
You can change sound and adjust volume for different instrument in Settings.
When you open the app there are four panes. On left is INSTRUMENTS CONTROL pane. On the right is NOTES pane and on top and below are APP CONTROL panes.
INSTRUMENTS CONTROL pane
For every instrument you have:
-instruments name – when you click on it you can hear instruments sound sample
– ON/OFF switch – switches on/off the instrument
– select checkbox – use it select/deselect instrument. This is used in when you press COMPOSE or Shift Left/Right
For every instruments you have predefined number of notes. You can change number of notes in Settings. For melody – select note via dropdown menu. A5 means note A, 5th octave.
For drums – If checkbox is checked the sound is on. If it is unchecked there is no sound.
APP CONTROL pane
– ON/OFF switch – switches all instruments on/off
– select checkbox – selects/deselects all instruments
– COMPOSE MELODY button – when you press it then melody is created for selected instruments. If no instrument is selected then all instruments are used. If you want to auto compose specific notes from instrument select notes checkboxes.
– COMPOSE DRUMS button – when you press it then drum groove created for selected instruments. If no instrument is selected then all instruments are used
– tap tempo – tap 4 times to set tempo
– tempo – change tempo in beats per minute
– PLAY button – plays/stops the music playback.
– New – creates new template
– Open – open saved text file
– Save – saves music as midi and text file
– Save as – saves music as midi and text file with specified name
– Clear All – clear all instruments
– Clear selected – clears only selected (with checked checkbox) instruments
– Transpose Up – transposes up selected instruments
– Transpose Down – transposes down selected instruments
– Shift Left – shifts selected instruments one position to the left
– Shift Right – shifts selected instrument one position to the right
– Start/Stop AUTO MODE – starts/stops AUTO MODE where drums are continuously played and recomposed
– facebook page
– Notes number – select number of notes (1-64)
– PLAYBACK SETTINGS – select what instrument do you want for piano, voice and bass
– INSTRUMENTS – select which instruments to include
– INSTRUMENTS VOLUME
– COMPOSER SETTINGS
– Meter signature nominator – nominator for meter signature – if time signature is 3/4 then this is 3
– Meter signature denominator – denominator for meter signature – if time signature is 3/4 then this 4
– Load last project on app open – when this is on then the last project will be loaded when you open the app
– Number of cycles in AUTO MODE – sets how many times to play the drum beat before it is recomposed
– Keep screen on – keeps screen on while the app is in foreground
– Play melody in background – when this is on then beat will be played in background. You can use this when adjusting the instruments volume.
Check also the other music composition related apps:
– Song Engineer
– Melody Engineer
– Lyrics Engineer
– Guitar Engineer
– Rhythm Engineer
– Drums Engineer
– Bass Engineer
Features of Multitrack Engineer for PC
select it via control checkbox on the left pane.
– COMPOSE DRUMS button – when you press it then drums are created for selected instruments. If no instrument is selected then all instruments are used.
– SOUND SETTINGS button – opens SOUND SETTINGS pane where you can change sound for different instruments.
– VOLUME SETTINGS button – opens VOLUME SETTINGS pane where you can adjust volume for different instruments.
|Multitrack Engineer On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jan 8, 2022
|Get it On:
Download & Install Multitrack Engineer On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Multitrack Engineer on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Multitrack Engineer. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Multitrack Engineer, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Multitrack Engineer?
Compose multitrack music with help of autocomposer.
Songs created with Song Engineer and Multitrack Engineer apps – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/SongEngineer.html
– improved UI touch
– option to save midi in device MUSIC folder
– improved sounds and sound load
– app folder for Android 10+ phones is changed to /Android/data/com.gyokovsolutions.multitrackengineer/files/Multitrack_Engineer
Copy your old saved files into this new folder if you want to use them.
The Multitrack Engineer is responsible for the recording and mixing of music projects in a studio setting. They must be able to work with a variety of artists, and be able to create a quality product that meets the client’s expectations. The Multitrack Engineer must be able to work under pressure, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Did the guide help you download and install the Multitrack Engineer for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Multitrack Engineer, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Multitrack Engineer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Multitrack Engineer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Multitrack Engineer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Multitrack Engineer.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.