This app is a comprehensive Sanskrit dictionary with more than 95,000 entries. The app includes both the Sanskrit and the English meaning of the words. The app also includes the option to listen to the Sanskrit pronunciation of the words.
The technical specifications of the MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro Andorid App Summary
MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro was developed by David Braginsky and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro is null on Play store with total users of 873. The MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro app has a user rating of 4.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro is Jun 6, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||David Braginsky|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jun 6, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro for PC
1. The dictionary has five transliteration schemes for displaying Sanskrit words.
2. The dictionary has five transliteration schemes for input.
3. The dictionary can search for Sanskrit words in both headwords and definitions.
4. The dictionary can search for Sanskrit words with two regex expressions.
5. The dictionary has bookmarking features.
6. The dictionary has a transliteration utility for text conversion from one transliteration scheme to another.
7. The dictionary has a separate input history for different screens.
8. The dictionary shows Sanskrit words in definitions as links for easy look-up.
9. The dictionary has two themes and three font sizes.
10. The dictionary may contain errors and the work of editing is in constant progress.
MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro App Overview and Details
A new edition Monier-Williams Sanskrit-English Dictionary, offline, adjusted to digital use and having the following features:
* five transliteration schemes for Sanskrit words’ display (Devanagari, IAST (Roman script with diacritics), ITRANS, SLP, Harvard-Kyoto)
* five transliteration schemes for input
* search for Sanskrit words both in headwords and definitions
* search for Sanskrit words with two regex expressions (‘any one Sanskrit phoneme (consonant or vowel)’, ‘any number of phonemes’)
* search for English words and phrases in definitions
* bookmarked entries
* transliteration utility for text conversion from one transliteration scheme to another
* separate input history (last 10 entries) for dictionary list screen, search for Sanskrit screen, search for English screen
* Sanskrit words in definitions as links for easy look-up
* 2 themes, 3 font sizes
The dictionary may contain errors, the work of editing is in constant progress.
For the sake of search for Sanskrit words in definitions all accents in them are omitted.
As well references to other languages are just mentioned as such though left out.
Whats New In this MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro?
– bug fixes: sorry for the inconvenience
– UI improvements (IMHO)
MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro is an excellent application for anyone looking to learn or improve their Sanskrit skills. The dictionary is comprehensive and easy to use, with a wealth of information on each word. The app also includes a handy search feature, making it easy to find the Sanskrit word you need.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MW Sanskrit Dictionary Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.