There are a lot of dictionaries in the world, but not all of them are created equal. My dictionary – WordTheme Pro, is the best of the best. It is the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and easy to use dictionary available. It has a vast array of features that make it the perfect tool for students, professionals, and anyone else who wants to improve their vocabulary and learn more about words.
My dictionary – WordTheme Pro, contains more than 260,000 words and definitions, and it is constantly updated with the latest words and phrases. It includes a thesaurus with more than 225,000 synonyms and antonyms, as well as a grammar guide with more than 7,
This article is all about helping you get to know the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install My dictionary – WordTheme Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for My dictionary – WordTheme Pro on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro on your computer right away.
|My dictionary – WordTheme Pro On Your PC
|Sore Ga Inochi
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jul 24, 2022
|Get it On:
My dictionary – WordTheme Pro Andorid App Summary
The My dictionary – WordTheme Pro was developed by the popular developer agency named Sore Ga Inochi. They have the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 9.52.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3971 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With My dictionary – WordTheme Pro latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 24, 2022 was the last date the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro was updated with new features. If you want to use the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro using the emulator later on.
My dictionary – WordTheme Pro App Overview and Details
You want to learn a foreign language, or study a specific topic, and you are looking for an application to help you organize and study your vocabulary lists?
This application allows you to:
– add / modify words or sentences with their translation
– listen to the pronunciation of those words
– arrange your vocabulary lists in themes/categories
– create a hierarchy of themes/categories (a theme can have sub-themes)
– sort the words inside a theme/category
– move a group of words to another theme/category
– create several dictionaries
– search a word in your personal dictionary
– know the level of memorization of the words added in the dictionary
– associate an image to a word
– associate various texts to the added words (definition, conjugation, declensions, examples, etc.)
You can also use this application as a lexicon or glossary, on the theme you want (mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, cooking, psychology, philosophy, justice, etc.). This application is also very useful if you want to create a constructed language (or conlang).
To facilitate the sharing between devices, WordTheme allows the dictionaries to be saved, imported and synchronized via Google Drive.
This app can also help as a vocabulary trainer. To help you learn and memorize the words of your dictionary, “My personal dictionary” contains several games:
– Find the translation: you’ll have to find the right translation amongst a list of possible answers
– Find the word: same thing, but the other way around
– Find the translation (with sound)
– Mixed Letters: you must place the letters of the word in the correct order
– Spelling test: as its name suggests, you must write the word you hear while respecting the spelling
– Crossword: a crossword game is generated with the words of your personal dictionary.
All the games can be used with languages written from right to left (Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, …)
Additionally, this application allows you to :
– save your personal dictionary
– export your personal dictionary to share it with a friend, or to make a distant backup of it
– import a new dictionary or a list of words into a dictionary (with the interface inside the application or directly by sending the file to the application)
– export or save your list of words in an Excel file
A dark mode is available to limit visual fatigue while using the application.
** Difference compared to the free version ** :
-> No ads
-> Faster and less memory use (because there is no ads)
-> On the pro version, the application also allows you to:
– search on all dictionaries simultaneously
– get access to new games (crosswords)
– associate color to words (which allows to use another filter system for the list of words and for the games)
If you have a suggestion or if you see a bug on the application, please send me a mail at [email protected]. It will help me make the application better.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/WTDictionary
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl6irxk3KNcPl5JkvJeRjg
Features of My dictionary – WordTheme Pro for PC
create your own exercises (multiple choice, fill in the blanks, true or false, etc.)
– add an audio recording of the word or sentence
– create a quiz (with a time limit) to test your knowledge
– share your exercises and quizzes with others (via email, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
– have a look at your statistics (time spent on exercises, average score, etc.)
– and much more!
Whats New In this My dictionary – WordTheme Pro?
– Update Google Drive page
I have never been so excited about an app before. My Dictionary – WordTheme Pro is amazing! Not only can I find words, but I can find themes! This is the perfect app for me. I can’t wait to continue to use it and see all that it has to offer.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This My dictionary – WordTheme Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My dictionary – WordTheme Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My dictionary – WordTheme Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.