Narwhale.io is an online multiplayer game where players compete to eat as many other players as possible. The game is set in a bright, cartoonish ocean where players can swim around and use their narwhal horn to stab other players. The last player standing is the winner. Narwhale.io is a fun, fast-paced game that is easy to learn but difficult to master.
Our goal is to help you get the Narwhale.io for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Narwhale.io Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Narwhale.io is Narwhale.io and they’ve done a great job at keeping Narwhale.io simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Narwhale.io under Casual of Play Store. Narwhale.io’s latest version is 1.0.3 with an impressive user base of over 823925. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.4 shows how people love Narwhale.io.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Narwhale.io is Nov 28, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Narwhale.io on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Narwhale.io App Overview and Details
Narwhale.io is a game about friendly narwhals piercing each other.
Dash to your enemy and cut them in half!
New Game Mode: Narwhale Ball!
*This app requires good internet connection!
Features of Narwhale.io for PC
– Narwhale.io is a game about friendly narwhals piercing each other.
– Dash to your enemy and cut them in half!
– New Game Mode: Narwhale Ball!
– Requires good internet connection.
Whats New In this Narwhale.io?
Download & Install Narwhale.io For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Narwhale.io app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Narwhale.io app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Narwhale.io will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Narwhale.io on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Narwhale.io On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 28, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Narwhale.io is a fun and addicting online game that allows users to compete against each other in a race to the finish line. The game is simple to play but difficult to master, and it provides users with a challenging and exciting experience that is sure to keep them coming back for more.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Narwhale.io for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Narwhale.io, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Narwhale.io to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Narwhale.io and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Narwhale.io. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Narwhale.io.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.