The National Post is a Canadian English-language national daily newspaper. The paper is published by Postmedia Network Canada Corporation, the country’s largest newspaper publisher, which also owns the Toronto-based English-language daily The Globe and Mail.
Founded in 1998 by Conrad Black, the National Post is a right-of-centre newspaper. It has a conservative editorial stance, although it is not as conservative as its rival The Globe and Mail. The National Post is well-known for its editorials and its op-ed pieces.
The latest National Post for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
National Post Andorid App Summary
Postmedia Network INC. has developed the National Post for Android. You can find it under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. Since its inception, National Post has got over 132467+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.9 rating and the latest version of it is 6.1.1
The latest update of National Post is Jul 18, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
National Post App Overview and Details
The National Post app for smartphone keeps you up to date throughout the day with Canadian news, politics & opinion as well as breaking national and international news.
• Breaking News Alerts: News as it happens.
• Stories come to life: Award winning photos and unique videos.
• Tap less – read more: Find relevant news faster with the “Related Topics” feature.
• Spread the news: Share the latest news via email, Facebook and Twitter.
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: [email protected]
Features of National Post for PC
– Breaking news alerts
– Stories come to life with award-winning photos and videos
– Tap less, read more with the “related topics” feature
– Share the latest news with email, Facebook, and Twitter
– Appreciate and value feedback
– Send comments, suggestions, or questions to [email protected]
Install “National Post” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing National Post on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install National Post on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type National Post and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the National Post as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||National Post On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Postmedia Network INC.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this National Post?
Updating the code library for complying with Google Play Policy.
I am grateful for the opportunity to apply to the National Post and am excited for what the future holds. This experience has helped me grow as a writer and I am eager to learn more about the field. I am confident that I have the skills and dedication to be a successful journalist and I look forward to contributing to the National Post.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the National Post for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This National Post to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for National Post and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the National Post. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the National Post.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.