National Review is an American conservative magazine founded in 1955 by William F. Buckley Jr. The magazine is headquartered in New York City, and its editor-in-chief is Rich Lowry. National Review Online is its sister publication.
National Review promotes classical liberalism, conservatism, and libertarianism. It is typically identified with the American Right, and has been influential in the development of the conservative movement in the United States.
This article is all about helping you get to know the National Review for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download National Review For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the National Review on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the National Review, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the National Review app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
National Review Andorid App Summary
Under the News & Magazines category on Google Play store, National Review has over 34294 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. National Review, Inc. has developed the National Review and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 18.0.
Until this latest version, National Review has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.3. This latest version was last updated on Jun 28, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the National Review on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||National Review On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||National Review, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jun 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of National Review for PC
1. Access to all latest National Review website content
2. Access to digital print-magazine on tablets or phones
3. View latest articles on app before being asked to subscribe or login
4. Purchase an NRPLUS subscription by going to www.nationalreview.com
5. Monthly subscriptions are $19.99
6. Annual subscriptions are $99.99
7. These subscriptions are not NRPLUS memberships
8. Which can only be purchased through the National Review website
9. Single issues of National Review magazine on the app are available for $1.99
10. App is available for Android and iOS devices.
National Review App Overview and Details
Subscribers to NRPLUS or app-only subscribers (see Subscription Options below) have access to all the latest National Review website content plus the digital print-magazine on their tablets or phones using the National Review app.
All users can view the latest articles on the app before being asked to subscribe or login. You can purchase an NRPLUS subscription by going to www.nationalreview.com and clicking subscribe.
Single issues of National Review magazine on the app are available for $1.99. Monthly subscriptions are $19.99 and annual subscriptions are $99.99. These subscriptions are not NRPLUS memberships, which can only be purchased through the National Review website.
Whats New In this National Review?
• App subscribers will now enjoy access to all app content, including the latest premium content.
• App users can listen to the latest NR podcasts on the app.
• All articles from NR’s latest magazine issues (and magazine archive) are viewable as digital text or via
• The app now features photo galleries and videos.
• App users can select articles for reading at another time.
• This app version contains several performance, navigation, and user-interface improvements.
I am applying to National Review because I want to be part of a community of thinkers who share my conservative values. I am passionate about defending the principles of limited government, individual freedom, and traditional values. I believe that National Review is the best forum for me to express my views and learn from others. I am excited to be part of the National Review community and look forward to contributing to the debate on the important issues of the day.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the National Review of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This National Review to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for National Review and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the National Review. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the National Review.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.