The Oxford Dictionary & Translator is an app that allows users to translate and define words in multiple languages. The app has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate. It also includes a thesaurus for users to explore alternative words.
The technical specifications of the Oxford Dictionary & Translator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Oxford Dictionary & Translator Andorid App Summary
Oxford Dictionary & Translator was developed by MobiSystems and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Oxford Dictionary & Translator from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Oxford Dictionary & Translator is 5.1.307 on Play store with total users of 3173910. The Oxford Dictionary & Translator app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Oxford Dictionary & Translator is Jun 23, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Oxford Dictionary & Translator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Oxford Dictionary & Translator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Oxford Dictionary & Translator installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Oxford Dictionary & Translator and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Oxford Dictionary & Translator on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Oxford Dictionary & Translator in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Oxford Dictionary & Translator on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Oxford Dictionary & Translator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Oxford Dictionary & Translator App Overview and Details
Powered by Oxford University Press – the world’s most trusted dictionary publisher.
Oxford Dictionary with Translator is your must-have app if you are:
● Learning a new language
● Travelling abroad
● Studying for exams
● Talking to international family and friends
● Negotiating with a foreign business partner
Or simply want to expand your knowledge and vocabulary in a particular language.
With over 4.5 million words and definitions you can easily look up words and phrases on the go. Oxford Dictionary with Translator will make you feel confident in solving any language-related challenge, no matter where you are.
● Translator mode – supports 70+ languages. Translate speech, text or photos in seconds.
●Dictionary mode – powered by 14 of the top Oxford dictionaries.You will be able to translate any word or phrase.
●Audio pronunciations – never mispronounce another word again! Available for 70+ languages.
●Favourites lists – create custom lists of words.
●Offline Dictionary mode – access the wealth of the word database anywhere, anytime – no Internet connection is required. What’s more you can now avoid paying expensive roaming charges when travelling abroad.
*Support may vary for some languages.
EXTENSIVE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
English (AU, UK, US), French (FR, CA), Spanish (ES, LA), Catalan, Portuguese (PT, BR), German, Italian, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, Hindi, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian and Slovak.
… and many more!
14 OF THE TOP OXFORD DICTIONARIES
• English – Oxford Dictionary of English
• American English – New Oxford American Dictionary
• Russian – Oxford Russian Dictionary
• Spanish – Oxford Spanish Dictionary
• Chinese Simplified – Oxford Chinese Dictionary
• French – Oxford Hachette French Dictionary
• German – Oxford German Dictionary
• Japanese – Oxford Japanese Mini Dictionary
• Urdu – Oxford English Urdu Dictionary
• Italian – Oxford Paravia Italian Dictionary
• Portuguese – Oxford Essential Portuguese Dictionary
• Thai – Concise Oxford-River Books English-Thai Dictionary
• Bulgarian – Oxford SoftPress English Bulgarian Dictionary
• Greek – Oxford Greek Mini Dictionary
NEVER BE AT A LOSS FOR WORDS AGAIN
Not sure how to spell or pronounce a certain word or phrase? The translator mode combines several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Voice-to-Voice – speak in your native language and get a translation.
• Text-to-Voice – instant voice dictation of the entered text.
• Text-to-Text – translate entire passages of text effortlessly.
• Voice-to-Text – speak and get the translation as text.
• Camera-to-Text – snap a pic and get a translation.
INTUITIVE AND USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
• Input – translate via speech, typing, or pasting any text.
• Choose a voice – listen to translations in a male or female voice.
• Share – exchange words, phrases, or entire conversations via email, SMS, or other sharing apps on your device.
Download Oxford Dictionary with Translator today and never be at a loss for words again.
Features of Oxford Dictionary & Translator for PC
Italian – Oxford Italian Dictionary
• Portuguese – Oxford Portuguese Dictionary
• Dutch – Oxford Dutch Dictionary
• Finnish – Oxford Finnish Dictionary
• Swedish – Oxford Swedish Dictionary
• Polish – Oxford Polish Dictionary
• Czech – Oxford Czech Dictionary
• Hungarian – Oxford Hungarian Dictionary
• Greek – Oxford Greek Dictionary
• Latin – Oxford Latin Dictionary
1. Comprehensive language support for 70+ languages.
2. Translator mode with support for 70+ languages.
3. Dictionary mode with support for 14 of the top Oxford dictionaries.
4. Audio pronunciations for 70+ languages.
5. Offline Dictionary mode with no Internet connection required.
6. Create custom favourites lists.
7. Expand your knowledge and vocabulary in a particular language.
8. feel confident in solving any language-related challenge.
9. Avoid expensive roaming charges when travelling abroad.
10. Use Oxford Dictionary with Translator to make you feel confident in any language-related situation.
Whats New In this Oxford Dictionary & Translator?
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Oxford Dictionary & Translator application is a comprehensive and convenient tool for translating words and phrases between English and Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese. The app also includes a comprehensive dictionary of over 250,000 words and phrases. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the translations are accurate and precise. The Oxford Dictionary & Translator application is an essential tool for students, travelers, and professionals.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Oxford Dictionary & Translator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Oxford Dictionary & Translator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oxford Dictionary & Translator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oxford Dictionary & Translator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oxford Dictionary & Translator.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.