Packets Generator is an open source tool for Ubuntu that helps you to create and manage network packets. It offers a simple and easy-to-use graphical interface that allows you to create custom packets and test your network.
We will help you download the Packets Generator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Packets Generator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Packets Generator on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Packets Generator on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Packets Generator as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Packets Generator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MS GROUP|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Packets Generator Andorid App Summary
MS GROUP is the developer of the Packets Generator, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Packets Generator from them is 2.2 with over 603202 users under the hood. With a 3.8 rating, the Packets Generator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Packets Generator is May 12, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Packets Generator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Packets Generator App Overview and Details
Packet Generator app allows to generate newtork traffic, and has educational purposes. The user should use the app at his/her own risk!
The app can be used for:
1. Generating TCP Syn, UDP and ICMP ping traffic.
2. Learning about network packet generation.
3. Testing firewall’s filtering rules, intrusion detection system’s attack signatures, and router’s ACLs.
Email: [email protected]
Features of Packets Generator for PC
1. The app can generate TCP Syn, UDP, and ICMP ping traffic.
2. The app can be used to learn about network packet generation.
3. The app can be used to test firewall filtering rules, intrusion detection system’s attack signatures, and router’s ACLs.
4. The app is easy to use.
5. The app is free.
6. The app is available for Android and iOS.
7. The app has a user-friendly interface.
8. The app is updated regularly.
9. The app is reliable.
10. The app is safe to use.
Whats New In this Packets Generator?
Number of packets up to 12000 !
Number of Times (loops ) up to 5000 !
Bugs fixes & improvements.
Packets Generator is a handy and easy to use tool that can help you with your network related tasks. It can create packets for you and it can also help you analyze packets.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Packets Generator? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Packets Generator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Packets Generator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Packets Generator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Packets Generator.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.