The Plan B Wallet is a new and innovative way to store your money and cards. It is a slim and sleek design that is perfect for on the go. The wallet features a magnetic closure to keep your belongings safe and secure. The Plan B Wallet is also RFID protected to keep your information safe.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Plan B Wallet for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|Plan B Wallet On Your PC
|PlanB Wallet Developers
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Sep 14, 2021
|Get it On:
Plan B Wallet Andorid App Summary
The Plan B Wallet was developed by the popular developer agency named PlanB Wallet Developers. They have the Plan B Wallet in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2693 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Plan B Wallet latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 14, 2021 was the last date the Plan B Wallet was updated with new features. If you want to use the Plan B Wallet on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Plan B Wallet using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Plan B Wallet For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Plan B Wallet using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Plan B Wallet on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Plan B Wallet here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Plan B Wallet for PC
– Ability to send, receive, and exchange cryptos on the same platform
– Maximum security
– Ability to manage cryptos easily
– Ability to transact with anyone in the world
– Powerful and easy to use
Plan B Wallet App Overview and Details
Plan B is a non-custodial crypto wallet that allows you to send, receive and exchange (swap) your cryptos on the same platform.
Managing your crypto assets has never been easier. Plan B provides maximum security while keeping simplicity, allowing all types of users to easily manage, transfer and exchange their crypto assets.
Plan B is a powerful and easy to use wallet. You can instantly transact (receive & send Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ether, Polka-dot and other Cryptos) with anyone in the world and transform the financial system right from your pocket.
Whats New In this Plan B Wallet?
* UI Improvements
* Minor bug fixes
Plan B Wallet is an innovative new application that allows users to store their personal information and passwords securely on their mobile devices. The application is easy to use and provides a hassle-free way for users to keep their information safe and accessible. Plan B Wallet is the perfect solution for individuals who are looking for a safe and convenient way to store their personal information.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Plan B Wallet of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Plan B Wallet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Plan B Wallet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Plan B Wallet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Plan B Wallet.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.