Pocket Life is an app that helps you organize your life. You can create to-do lists, keep track of your appointments, make notes, and more. Pocket Life is a great way to stay organized and stay on top of your to-do list.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Pocket Life for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Pocket Life On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Pocket Life Andorid App Summary
The Pocket Life was developed by the popular developer agency named IcyKid. They have the Pocket Life in the Simulation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 7319 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Pocket Life latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 19, 2020 was the last date the Pocket Life was updated with new features. If you want to use the Pocket Life on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Pocket Life using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Pocket Life For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Pocket Life using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Pocket Life on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Pocket Life here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Pocket Life for PC
1. Manage a virtual life in a bustling city.
2. Buy and sell houses, furniture, clothing, and food.
3. Participate in online multiplayer functionality.
4. Make your way up the career ladder.
5. Experience the highs and lows of life in a city.
6. Customize your character’s appearance.
7. Choose your own career path.
8. Experience the challenges and rewards of city life.
9. Explore a living, breathing city.
10. Share your experiences with others online.
Pocket Life App Overview and Details
Pocket Life is a simulation game in which you can do pretty much everything what in your own life.. well… except maybe walking.
You can buy houses, sell them, place furnitures, sell them, buy clothes, sell them, buy food and yes you guessed it right YOU CAN SELL THEM.
This game is one step closer to making a Real Life simulation idle game.
Multiplayer functionality coming soon!
Whats New In this Pocket Life?
[Fixed] When you couldnt click anything when newsletter appeared as soon as you opened the game.
[Added] Whenever the game will crash now you will have the option to report the problem trough sending us an email, which I advise to do at this will help tremendously fix all the crashes.
Pocket Life is a mobile application that allows users to document their life experiences in a journal-like format. The app is designed to help users capture and remember important moments, thoughts, and ideas. Pocket Life is a great tool for documenting everyday life and preserving memories.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Pocket Life of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Pocket Life to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pocket Life and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pocket Life. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pocket Life.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.