With cybercrime on the rise, it has never been more important to protect your network and the data it contains. PYN is a powerful solution that provides comprehensive protection for your business. It can guard against a wide range of threats, including malware, ransomware, and phishing attacks. PYN is also designed to protect your privacy, ensuring that your data is not compromised.
This article is all about helping you get to know the PYN – Protect Your Network for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install PYN – Protect Your Network For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the PYN – Protect Your Network for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the PYN – Protect Your Network.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for PYN – Protect Your Network on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the PYN – Protect Your Network and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the PYN – Protect Your Network on your computer right away.
|App Name:||PYN – Protect Your Network On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PynLab srl|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
PYN – Protect Your Network Andorid App Summary
The PYN – Protect Your Network was developed by the popular developer agency named PynLab srl. They have the PYN – Protect Your Network in the Communication category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.6, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 613 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With PYN – Protect Your Network latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 29, 2022 was the last date the PYN – Protect Your Network was updated with new features. If you want to use the PYN – Protect Your Network on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the PYN – Protect Your Network using the emulator later on.
PYN – Protect Your Network App Overview and Details
The PYN app lets you connect with your contacts through a private, dedicated PYN server, protecting all communications between you and them with state-of-the-art encryption algorithms.
• ZRTP key exchange with 521 bit elliptic curve (secp521) Diffie-Hellman, AES-256 and SHA-384
• Calls are encrypted and authenticated by SRTP with AES-256 and 80 bit authentication tags
• All communications between PYN clients and server are protected by TLS 1.2 with ECDHE, AES-256-GCM and SHA-384
• 12 Kb/s Opus codec in CBR mode for the best compromise of quality, performance and security
Features of PYN – Protect Your Network for PC
1. The app uses state-of-the-art encryption algorithms to protect communications between users.
2. Calls are encrypted and authenticated by SRTP with AES-256 and 80 bit authentication tags.
3. All communications between PYN clients and server are protected by TLS 1.2 with ECDHE, AES-256-GCM and SHA-384.
4. The app supports the Opus codec in CBR mode for the best compromise of quality, performance and security.
5. The app provides a private, dedicated PYN server to connect with your contacts.
6. The app protects all communications between you and your contacts.
7. The app is easy to use and provides a great user experience.
8. The app is reliable and always available.
9. The app is constantly updated with new features and improvements.
10. The app is the best way to connect with your contacts securely and privately.
Whats New In this PYN – Protect Your Network?
-New user experience in the security section
The PYN – Protect Your Network application is an essential tool for individuals and businesses to protect their online privacy and security. The application provides a variety of features to help users stay safe online, including a password manager, a secure browser, and a VPN. PYN is easy to use and provides the protection users need to keep their data safe.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the PYN – Protect Your Network of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This PYN – Protect Your Network to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PYN – Protect Your Network and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the PYN – Protect Your Network. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PYN – Protect Your Network.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.