RA Monitor is a web application that helps people with rheumatoid arthritis track their symptoms and medication. RA Monitor is designed to be easy to use and helpful for people with RA. The application allows people to track their medication, pain levels, and other symptoms. RA Monitor also includes a calendar to help people keep track of their appointments.
In this article, we will show you how to download RA Monitor For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at RA Monitor technical specifications first.
RA Monitor Andorid App Summary
RPM Healthcare is the developer of this RA Monitor application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 12440+ users of this app. The RA Monitor app rating is currently 4.87.
It was last updated on Jan 31, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of RA Monitor for PC
1. The first RA monitoring app that connects you to your specialist.
2. The app has a clean interface and informative reporting.
3. RA Monitor is more than just an intuitive tool for tracking your symptoms.
4. You can access the support of your specialist (or our RA Navigator) and the anonymous community of other RA sufferers.
5. The app is easy to register and get started quickly.
6. You can connect to your specialist (or our RA Navigator) and change providers when you choose.
7. The anonymous social networking with other people with RA is a great feature.
8. You can edit entries for any day using a calendar portal.
9. The ability to share your symptoms, medication, and trigger reports is a great feature.
10. Automatic weather data for analysis is a great feature.
|RA Monitor On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jan 31, 2022
|Get it On:
How To Install & Download RA Monitor For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download RA Monitor on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type RA Monitor and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the RA Monitor andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
RA Monitor App Overview and Details
The first Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) monitoring app that connects you to your specialist presents a clean interface and informative reporting. More than just an intuitive tool for tracking your symptoms, their impact on your ability to function, and triggers, RA Monitor allows you to access the support of your specialist (or our RA Navigator) and the anonymous community of other RA sufferers that you can interact with if you choose. Easy-to-read reports can be shared with others, such as family, friends or your healthcare providers. Get daily information that helps get your RA under control, such as news, tips, and inspirations. Designed in concert with RPM Healthcare’s founders’ 35+ years of patient education expertise.
-Free app for arthritis!
-Highly intuitive RA Symptoms Tracker (Location, function impairment, weather, menstrual cycle, stress)
-Medication Tracker (including effectiveness)
-Easy to register and get started quickly
-Connect to your specialist (or our RA Navigator)—allows healthcare providers to follow your progress between visits. Change providers when you choose.
-Anonymous social networking with other people with RA
-Edit entries for any day using a calendar portal
-Ability to share your symptoms, medication, and trigger reports
-Automatic weather data for analysis
-Detailed reports and insights screen
Whats New In this RA Monitor?
Added user profile deletion feature
RA Monitor is a life-saving application that helps people with rheumatoid arthritis track their symptoms and flares. The app is easy to use and helps people manage their disease. RA Monitor is a valuable tool for people with rheumatoid arthritis.
This concludes our article on RA Monitor Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or RA Monitor for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This RA Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RA Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the RA Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RA Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.