The SafetyNet Device Check is a new, innovative device that allows for individuals to check their personal safety. This device is perfect for those who are always on the go and want to make sure they are always safe. The SafetyNet Device Check is a small, lightweight, and easy-to-use device that plugs into your smartphone. Once plugged in, the SafetyNet Device Check will immediately start tracking your location and send notifications if you ever leave a designated safe area. The SafetyNet Device Check is perfect for parents with children, individuals who frequently travel, and anyone who wants to feel safe and secure.
The technical specifications of the SafetyNet Device Check for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
SafetyNet Device Check Andorid App Summary
SafetyNet Device Check was developed by SebastianG and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SafetyNet Device Check from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of SafetyNet Device Check is 4.1.0 on Play store with total users of 2406245. The SafetyNet Device Check app has a user rating of 3.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SafetyNet Device Check is Jul 8, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SafetyNet Device Check on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install SafetyNet Device Check For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the SafetyNet Device Check installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the SafetyNet Device Check and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the SafetyNet Device Check on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the SafetyNet Device Check in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the SafetyNet Device Check on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||SafetyNet Device Check On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
SafetyNet Device Check App Overview and Details
You can check your device integrity against Googles SafetyNet Attestation API.
Following parameters are tested:
• Hostname is attest.android.com
• Generated UUIDs of request and response are matching
• Package name of app is identical
• Response was received within given time
• APK certificates are matching
• Device profile is valid (CTS Profil)
• Integrity is given (BasicIntegrity)
In addition the apps shows you the advices from Google if check failed.
I also offer SafetyNet implementations with backend for you or your company.
Features of SafetyNet Device Check for PC
1. Check device integrity against Google’s SafetyNet Attestation API.
2. Parameters tested include hostname, UUIDs, package name, response time, APK certificates, and device profile.
3. App provides advice from Google if check failed.
4. Offer SafetyNet implementations with backend for businesses.
5. SafetyNet API can be used to protect devices, data, and apps.
6. App provides information on device integrity and security.
7. Check hostname, UUIDs, package name, and response time.
8. Verify APK certificates.
9. Test device profile.
10. Protect devices, data, and apps with Google’s SafetyNet API.
Whats New In this SafetyNet Device Check?
– added evaluationType
– updated libraries
– minor bugfixes
The SafetyNet Device Check application is a valuable tool for ensuring the safety of your loved ones. By providing a quick and easy way to check the status of your loved ones’ safety devices, you can rest assured that they are safe and sound. With the ability to check the battery life and location of your loved ones’ devices, you can be confident that they are always within reach.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SafetyNet Device Check on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This SafetyNet Device Check to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SafetyNet Device Check and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SafetyNet Device Check. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SafetyNet Device Check.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.