scrapbooking is a creative and unique way to capture your memories and moments. It is a fun way to preserve your photos and memories in a special album. scrapbooking is a great way to show your personality and style. You can scrapbook about anything, your family, your travels, your hobbies, or just everyday moments. scrapbooking is a great way to document your life.
The technical specifications of the Scrapbook for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Scrapbook Andorid App Summary
Scrapbook was developed by Pragma Infotech and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Scrapbook from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Scrapbook is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 2653. The Scrapbook app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Scrapbook is Apr 11, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Scrapbook on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Scrapbook App Overview and Details
Adding information of your friends and relatives is now easier with Scrapbook App.
App includes below features:
->View in list all data
->Add your buddy
->Add basic information
->Add custom questions
Do install rate and review.
Features of Scrapbook for PC
->Add your friends and relatives
->View all data in list format
->Add basic information about your friends and relatives
->Add custom questions
->Do install rate and review
How To Install & Download Scrapbook For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Scrapbook for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Scrapbook.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Scrapbook on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Scrapbook and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Scrapbook on your computer right away.
|Scrapbook On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Apr 11, 2019
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Scrapbook?
Minor Bugs Fixed
In the Scrapbook application, you can keep all your important memories in one place. You can add photos, videos, and text to your pages, and you can choose from a variety of templates and designs. You can also share your scrapbook with your friends and family. The Scrapbook application is a great way to keep your memories safe and easy to access.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Scrapbook on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Scrapbook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scrapbook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scrapbook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scrapbook.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.