Screen Orientations is an app that allow users to change the screen orientation of their device. The app is currently available on the App Store for free.
The technical specifications of the Screen Orientations for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Screen Orientations Andorid App Summary
Screen Orientations was developed by PransuInc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Screen Orientations from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Screen Orientations is 1.7 on Play store with total users of 172020. The Screen Orientations app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Screen Orientations is Apr 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Screen Orientations on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Screen Orientations App Overview and Details
You can control portrait, landscape, reverse portrait, reverse landscape, auto.
> 4 screen orientation control (Horizontal, Vertical, Reverse Horizontal, Reverse Vertical)
> Specify the auto rotation screen.
> All App (app, game) support the direction of 4 orientation.
> Specific application to force portrait / landscape view setting may not display correctly. (Camera app etc..)
Features of Screen Orientations for PC
1. Control the screen orientation of your device in 4 different ways – horizontal, vertical, reverse horizontal, and reverse vertical.
2. The auto rotation screen can be customized to your needs.
3. All apps support the four orientations, but some apps may not display correctly when forced into a specific orientation (such as the camera app).
4. Easily switch the orientation of your device with just a few taps.
5. Keep your screen in the orientation you want, even when using apps that don’t normally support it.
6. Change the orientation of your device quickly and easily.
7. Enjoy your device in the orientation you prefer.
8. Choose the screen orientation that works best for you.
9. Have control over your device’s screen orientation.
10. Use your device the way you want to with the help of this handy feature.
How To Install & Download Screen Orientations For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Screen Orientations for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Screen Orientations.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Screen Orientations on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Screen Orientations and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Screen Orientations on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Screen Orientations On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Screen Orientations?
– Update with attractive UI
– Manage screen orientation from notification
– Minor bug fixed.
– Performance improved
Screen Orientations is a powerful and easy to use application that allows you to change the screen orientation on your device. Whether you are stuck in a wrong orientation, or just want to switch up the way you use your device, Screen Orientations is the perfect app for you!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Screen Orientations on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Screen Orientations to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Screen Orientations and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Screen Orientations. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Screen Orientations.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.