Screen timeout tile is a Windows 10 app that allows you to set a timer to turn off the screen after a certain amount of time. This is a great app for people who want to save battery life or just want to take a break from their screen. You can set the timer for anywhere from 1 to 120 minutes. When the timer runs out, the screen will turn off.
The technical specifications of the Screen Timeout Tile for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Screen Timeout Tile Andorid App Summary
Screen Timeout Tile was developed by Henry Bersey and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Screen Timeout Tile from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Screen Timeout Tile is 1.1.2 on Play store with total users of 7378. The Screen Timeout Tile app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Screen Timeout Tile is Jun 5, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Screen Timeout Tile on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Screen Timeout Tile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Screen Timeout Tile installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Screen Timeout Tile and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Screen Timeout Tile on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Screen Timeout Tile in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Screen Timeout Tile on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Screen Timeout Tile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Henry Bersey|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 5, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Screen Timeout Tile App Overview and Details
Screen Timeout Tile adds a quick settings tile to allow the quick and easy changing of your phone’s timeout. The supports custom presets, nine languages, disableable notifications and I’m open to suggestions for more features!
What started as a little app just for me and a few friends has now been installed by just under five thousand users worldwide.
For bug reports and suggestions email me at [email protected]
Features of Screen Timeout Tile for PC
1) Change phone timeout quickly and easily from a tile on your quick settings menu.
2) Choose from custom presets, or set your own timeout length.
3) Supports nine languages.
4) Disable notifications for Screen Timeout Tile if you want.
5) Email me any bug reports or suggestions.
6) Great for users all over the world.
7) Install Screen Timeout Tile and enjoy!
8) Keep your phone’s timeout settings handy and easy to access.
9) Highly customizable.
10) Made with users in mind.
Whats New In this Screen Timeout Tile?
Removed Advertisements and therefore the need for internet access, the need for network state and the need for location data.
The Screen Timeout Tile application is a great way to keep your computer screen from going to sleep while you are working on it. It is a very simple application to use and it is very effective. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a way to keep their computer screen from going to sleep.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Screen Timeout Tile on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Screen Timeout Tile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Screen Timeout Tile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Screen Timeout Tile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Screen Timeout Tile.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.