ScummVM is a program that allows you to play classic LucasArts adventure games on modern systems. It supports a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
In this article, we will show you how to download ScummVM For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at ScummVM technical specifications first.
ScummVM Andorid App Summary
ScummVM is the developer of this ScummVM application. It is listed under the Adventure category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 902208+ users of this app. The ScummVM app rating is currently 2.5.0.
It was last updated on Oct 9, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ScummVM for PC
1. ScummVM supports playing classic graphical point-and-click adventure games and RPGs.
2. You must provide your own game data files.
3. You can find more information and some free-to-download adventure games on our website.
4. The Android-specific options can be configured in the quick-start guide.
5. The web forum for discussing the Android version is located at http://forums.scummvm.org/viewforum.php?f=17.
6. More help can be found on our website at https://docs.scummvm.org/en/v2.5.0/other_platforms/android.html.
7. You can find a list of games that are compatible with ScummVM on our wiki at https://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Where_to_get_the_games.
8. ScummVM is free software.
9. You can also find help and support on our forum at https://forums.scummvm.org/.
10. ScummVM is available for download on the Google Play Store.
|App Name:||ScummVM On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download ScummVM For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ScummVM on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ScummVM and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ScummVM andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
ScummVM App Overview and Details
NO GAME DATA FILES ARE INCLUDED.
ScummVM provides a way to play many classic graphical point-and-click adventure games and RPGs – such as SCUMM games (like Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle), Revolution’s Beneath A Steel Sky, and many more.
NO GAME DATA FILES ARE INCLUDED; you must supply your own.
You can find more information, and some free-to-download adventure games, on our website. See also an up-to-date list here: https://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Where_to_get_the_games
You can find a quick-start guide on our website at https://docs.scummvm.org/en/v2.5.0/other_platforms/android.html which provides some more information, explains how to configure some Android-specific options, and where you can find other help.
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewforum.php?f=17 is our web forum where you can discuss the Android version.
Whats New In this ScummVM?
– Support for 12 more engines, AGS, Little Big Adventure, Red Comrades, Director. NO 3d games yet
– Support for HiDPI screens
– Unicode GUI
For full release notes see https://scummvm.org/frs/scummvm/2.5.0/ReleaseNotes.html
Since its inception in 2001, the ScummVM project has aimed to bring classic adventure games to modern platforms. The project has been a resounding success, with games like Monkey Island, Sam & Max, and Day of the Tentacle being successfully ported. ScummVM has also been used to create new adventure games, such as the recent Full Throttle Remastered. The project is constantly evolving, with new features and games being added all the time. Whether you’re a fan of classic
This concludes our article on ScummVM Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or ScummVM for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This ScummVM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ScummVM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the ScummVM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ScummVM.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.