SeekView is a search engine that provides instant, relevant search results from the Web, news, blogs, images, and videos.
So, you want to download the SeekView for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
SeekView Andorid App Summary
The SeekView is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the SeekView is Seek Thermal, Inc.. The current version of SeekView is 2.0.6 with a total user count of 17080 and an overall user rating of 2.2.
Jan 4, 2019 was the last date the SeekView was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download SeekView For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the SeekView on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the SeekView to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for SeekView. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the SeekView on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the SeekView on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||SeekView On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Seek Thermal, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 4, 2019|
|Get it On:|
SeekView App Overview and Details
For use with the Seek Thermal Shot Series (SeekShot and SeekShotPRO) thermal cameras. Add live streaming, report generation, remote control and image upload to your SeekShot thermal camera. Connect to SeekShot via WiFi.
Features of SeekView for PC
1. Ability to live stream thermal images
2. Ability to generate reports with thermal images
3. Ability to control SeekShot thermal cameras remotely
4. Ability to upload thermal images to a remote server
5. Thermal images are automatically time stamped
6. Ability to overlay text onto thermal images
7. Ability to change thermal image color palettes
8. Ability to save thermal images in various formats
9. Thermal images can be zoomed in and out
10. Ability to calibrate SeekShot thermal cameras
Whats New In this SeekView?
SeekView is an amazing application that has allowed me to connect with people all over the world. I have been able to make new friends and explore new cultures. SeekView has allowed me to see the world in a new way and I am so grateful for that.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the SeekView on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This SeekView to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SeekView and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SeekView. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SeekView.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.