Setting Editor is an app that lets you easily customize your device’s settings. With a simple and easy-to-use interface, you can quickly adjust your settings to get the most out of your device. Whether you’re looking to improve your device’s performance or just want to customize it to your liking, Setting Editor is the perfect app for the job.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Settings Editor for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Settings Editor For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Settings Editor on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Settings Editor using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Settings Editor so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Settings Editor on your computer.
|App Name:||Settings Editor On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Settings Editor Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Settings Editor in the Tools category. You can download and install Settings Editor on your Android phone from there. wilco375 is the developer of Settings Editor who made this app.
2.14.1 is the latest version of Settings Editor that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 122224. Plus, you’ll see that Settings Editor has a good user rating of 3.6.
You can install the latest version of Settings Editor, which is Aug 17, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Settings Editor on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Settings Editor for PC
1. View, add, remove, and edit Android settings.
2. Change order of items and categories.
3. Enable or disable color filter of icons.
4. Change background color of the main settings screen.
5. Change text color.
6. Hide status text.
7. Modify an app by clicking its icon.
8. Show app package name in InstalledAppDetails activity.
9. Hide app icon from launcher.
10. Change amount of columns.
Settings Editor App Overview and Details
This is an Xposed Module which requires the Xposed Framework to work. You can find more about the Xposed Framework here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
Devices below Android 5.0 (Lollipop) are not supported
This app is a trial version with a maximum of five modifications. You can buy the pro version without limitations here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wilco375.settingseditorpro
This app allows you to easily add, change or remove items in (close to) stock Android Settings.
On first launch this app will get a list of all the settings items. You can add one by simply clicking the plus button. You can remove an item by long pressing it or edit one by clicking it. You can change the name, category, icon and application/fragment to launch. You can also change the order of the items and categories.
• Change amount of columns
• Only show icons
• Change icon size
• Remove icon background
• Enable or disable color filter of icons
• Change the background color of the main settings screen
• Change text color
• Hide status text
• Launch an app by clicking its icon in the InstalledAppDetails activity
• Show the apps package name in the InstalledAppDetails activity
• Hide app icon from launcher
You can easily modify a setting by just clicking it or remove the modification by long clicking it.
Whats New In this Settings Editor?
Add support for Android 9 Pie
Add adaptive icons
The Settings Editor app is a handy tool that allows you to customize your device settings quickly and easily. With this app, you can change your device settings to suit your needs, without having to go through the hassle of navigating through the menus. The Settings Editor app is easy to use, and it is a great tool for managing your device settings.
That’s it! That’s how you download Settings Editor on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Settings Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Settings Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Settings Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Settings Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.