Shia Dua is a form of Islamic prayer that is unique to Shia Muslims. It is a special prayer that is recited in honor of the Twelve Imams. Shia Muslims recite the Shia Dua to express their love and devotion to the Imams and to ask for their blessings and guidance.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Shia Dua for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Shia Dua For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Shia Dua on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Shia Dua, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Shia Dua app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Shia Dua Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, Shia Dua has over 39633 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. G15 Apps has developed the Shia Dua and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 0.01.
Until this latest version, Shia Dua has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Mar 17, 2016 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Shia Dua on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Shia Dua On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||G15 Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Mar 17, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of Shia Dua for PC
1. A prayer book with duas for different occasions
2. Duas from the Holy Prophet and the Ahlul-bait
3. Prayers for different purposes
4. Prayers for different situations
5. Prayers for different events
6. A prayer book with audio recitations
7. A prayer book with transliterations
8. A prayer book with translations
9. A prayer book with images
10. A prayer book with a search bar
Shia Dua App Overview and Details
Dua & Prayer is the strength and tool of the believer to communicate with the almighty creator. The words which form the dua when recited from the roots of the heart, carry the weight and power to resonate and vibrate at the highest levels of the universe.
In this application, we have collected the various dua which have come from the Holy Prophet and the Ahlul-bait for different types of purposes, situations and events.
The correct prayer recited at the correct time can indeed make a difference. This app is an attempt to help to do that. Please do share it with others if you find it useful.
Whats New In this Shia Dua?
I applied to Shia Dua because I wanted to learn more about my faith and connect with other Shia Muslims. The program has exceeded my expectations! The teachers are knowledgeable and passionate about their subject matter, and the other students are friendly and welcoming. I have learned a lot about Shia Islam and gained a deeper understanding of my faith. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is interested in learning more about Shia Islam.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Shia Dua of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Shia Dua to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shia Dua and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shia Dua. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shia Dua.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.