Shiv Mandir is a Hindu temple located in the city of Leicester, England. The temple was inaugurated in 1998 and is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The temple is open to all members of the public and is free to visit. Shiv Mandir is the only Hindu temple in Leicester and is a popular tourist destination for those interested in Hindu culture and religion.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Shiv Mandir for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Shiv Mandir On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fossil Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 7, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Shiv Mandir Andorid App Summary
The Shiv Mandir was developed by the popular developer agency named Fossil Labs. They have the Shiv Mandir in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.6, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 17431 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Shiv Mandir latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 7, 2016 was the last date the Shiv Mandir was updated with new features. If you want to use the Shiv Mandir on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Shiv Mandir using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Shiv Mandir For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Shiv Mandir using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Shiv Mandir on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Shiv Mandir here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Shiv Mandir for PC
-3D replica of a shivling
-Serene mountainous backdrop
-Ambient chanting of Om
-Meditate to the ambient sound of OM
-Parikrama around the temple
Shiv Mandir App Overview and Details
A must have for devotees of Lord Shiva.
This app is a 3D replica of a shivling situated in a serene mountainous backdrop and calm lake. This temple along with an ambient chanting of Om provides the perfect environment for meditation and prayer.
– Chant Mahamrityunjaya mantra
– Meditate to the ambient sound of OM
– Flower offering
– Ghanti sound
– Parikrama around the temple
By installing this app on your phone you can perform your daily Shiv puja at the click of a few buttons.
Whats New In this Shiv Mandir?
Updated SSL version as per Google play store policy.
Removed warning dialog on android back button press.
The Shiv Mandir mobile app is an excellent resource for Hindus around the world. It provides a wealth of information about the Shiv Mandir, including its history, architecture, and religious significance. It also includes a calendar of events and a directory of Shiv Mandir temples around the world. The app is easy to use and provides a great resource for Hindus who want to learn more about their religion and their temples.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Shiv Mandir of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Shiv Mandir to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shiv Mandir and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shiv Mandir. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shiv Mandir.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.